Chapter 14: Retrieved

3rd Pov

Stepping out of the underworld bring relief to each on of them for different reasons.

For Annabeth, Her hatred towards the place was deep rooted, as she remember that the wretched monster of a god sent a mob of monsters after Thalia, which succeeds on killing the demigoddess.

For Groover, He simply hates the place since it made him skittish and wary. Soulless beings like him doesn't do well with death, unless he wanted to be a daffodil on inky dark place of underworld.

For Bianca, She simply dislike the place despite her affinity and connection on it. Also Annabeth was nosy and trying her hardest to snoop on Bianca's business at all times, which starting to rub on Bianca annoyingly.

"So, We don't have the Masterbolt and the Helm.... Just great" Annabeth muttered sulkily, as she check her self for any trace of underworld that might include spiders.

"Quit the complains Annabeth, even your intelligence don't help us. So don't put everything on me" Bianca scoffed, as she trained her eyes on the sarcastic daughter of Athena.

"I'm not saying anything" Annabeth said while raising her hands on defeat, "It's your words not mine"

"You!" Bianca snarled angrily, as she pointed her finger on Annabeth. "Why do you hate me so much? Do I do something bad to you?"

"You don't do anything, that's why I'm so angry on you!" Annabeth snarled, "Cut the niceties, Cut your bullshit Bianca! We all know that you're as bad as your father!"

"Annabeth please" Groover pleaded, but the demigoddess was beyond reason.

"You're not that even special! Over the children of Big three what had earn you a right to live?" Annabeth scoffed, "Thalia was killed by the mob of monster sent by your father, and you- good for nothing is alive! breathing not even scarred!"

"Annabeth please stop-" Groover pleaded.

"No! She need to know that his father that look down on us, casually murdered my friend by simply existing"The daughter of Athena snarled, tears welling up on her stormy gray yes. "It's so unfair!"

"Yes Punks, This girl should have died by the hands of monsters send after you quester's" A voice boomed behind them.

The trio was startled by the familiar non comforting voice, "Lo- Lord Ares!?" Groover sputtered nervously, as the said god walks toward them with sneer on the rugged face.

"Silence Satyr, I have no time for puny creatures" Ares grunted in disdain, "Hand me the bag demigod"

Bianca shuffled nervously, but before she can hand the backpack Annabeth pull her. "Bianca, No" She said sternly, as he pulled the demigoddess.

"Daughter of Athena...No? Are you sure? Last chance before I handed your lives to her father" Ares said, as the cap on his Harley's slowly turns in to the helm of Hades.

"Why are you doing this? Your an Olympian" Annabeth said, her voice flickered between confusion and hunger for knowledge, which made the god smirk.

"Why? War makes me stronger, made me formidable. It brought me strength that even your mother will falter demigoddess" Ares bellowed with proud expression on his face. "Imagine a great war between the strongest god's, it will be bring amusement to me, even trojan war will look like a child's play" The god sigh dreamily, "Imagine the bloodlust, the hunger to win and to trampled their opposed"