This time, what else can Wenyu and Chi Zhengzhen do?

Wen Yu watched Chi Zhengzheng holding his hand and ran after her in a daze.

When the two ran away to make sure no one was chasing them, she stopped, bent down, put her hands on her knees, and panted heavily.

Huhu——

"It can be considered that we slipped fast."

Chi Zhengzheng wiped the sweat from his forehead.

Wen Yu didn't speak, and looked at her blankly.

Her white, jade-like cheeks were red after running, her hair was messy, and her big eyes were watery. Under the light, they were far more dazzling than the stars in the sky.

After gasping for breath, Chi Zhengzheng straightened up and looked at him, with a condemnation in his voice: "Wen Yu!"

Wen Yu pursed his lips.

"Although you deserve to beat him, so many people are there. They are all from Liu Yuxiang, and I can't help much. What if they do it with you?"

Chi Zhengzheng looked at him, full It is condemnation.

Can Wen Yu fight so many people alone?

There are also nightclub managers and security guards. Between Wen Yu, Wen Yiran, and Liu Yuxiang, don't think about it, they will definitely not stand on Wen Yu's side!

Wen Yu was stunned for a long time before he whispered softly: "Are you not angry?"

"Why should I be angry?"
Chi Zhengzheng was a little surprised,

"You help me out, I can only thank, how can I be angry! It's just that you were single-handedly just now, and you really suffer too much..."

She has a brisk voice and keeps talking.

The corners of Wen Yu's mouth slowly raised.

"It's okay if you are not afraid." The smile on the corner of Wenyu's mouth was too obvious.

People who don't laugh often, the better they look when they laugh, not to mention that Wen Yu, who has such a beautiful face, raised the corners of his mouth, like spring flowers blooming, and the ice and snow melted.

Chi Zhengzheng's voice stopped. At that moment, everything around him disappeared, and he fell into silence. Only the cold man smiled in his sight.

Pounding!

She watched him smile blankly, raised her hand, and clutched her sudden faster heartbeat.

"Not afraid." She murmured, looking up at his face, acknowledging her true emotions just now, "On the contrary, she feels at ease."

When she saw Wen Yu, when she saw Wen Yu clean up Liu Yuxiang, she was not scared at all. At that moment, there was nothing but peace of mind in her heart.

As if he was here, she didn't need to be afraid of anything anymore.

I'm not afraid that they will stop her from letting her go. I'm not afraid of Liu Yuxiang's hands and feet. I'm not afraid that the Liu family will cover the sky with one hand. I'm not afraid that the Chi family will force her to stay with Liu Yuxiang.