"Hmm.. It's like, I want some help in the site designing matter. I'm really bad at it. And also Eunwoo.. So can you anyone help me with it." Jaehyun asked scratching his backhead because of embarrassment. While the girls found it cute as they chuckled.

"That we understand, but why are you so embarrassed for? For asking us, just the PAs here? Huh?" Chaeyoung asked jokingly as jisoo giggled.

"Aniyo. It's not like that. I'm just.. Is not this really embarrassed for myself? The CMO don't know much about it." Jaehyun immediately reasoned. Making Jisoo and Chaeyoung laugh again.

"It's nothing to be embarrassed Jaehyun. And Chaeng, you should help him with it. Actually I'm busy with something here." Jisoo suggested.

"Ah.. Dae." Chaeyoung replied immediately making Jaehyun to be on cloud nine. As he didn't mind if it was Jisoo too. But getting Chaeyoung, he is so overwhelmed.

"Then I will be back Jichu." Chaeyoung informed before leaving with Jaehyun, which Jisoo smugly responded.

As soon as Jaehyun and Chaeyoung walked away Jisoo get back to her work.

Now half hour have passed, Chaeyoung and Jaehyun were gone. Jisoo is still busy in her desk as suddenly Chaeyoung's cabin telephone rings. Jisoo looked up to the source before looking around to find Chaeyoung.
Her hunt cutoffed when the phone stopped crying and Jisoo continued writing. One minute have not passed the phone again ringed as Jisoo again seeked at the phone. Jisoo sighed before getting up to reach the phone. As she was two or three foots away from the phone, the call ended.
Jisoo cursed the phone and caller in her mind before rotating to walk back to the table. At the moment, Jisoo feeled completely devastated when the phone again rang. Jisoo scoffed before walking to Chaeyoung's desk and grabbing the phone aggressively to perch it on her ear.
Jisoo was about to speak but something else welcomed her.

"WHERE HAVE YOU BEEN PARK CHAEYOUNG? HOW DARE YOU TO NOT PICK UP MY CALL? HOW DARE YOU?" From another end of the call Jungkook screamed in a high pitch volume making Jisoo's ear bleed.

"I SHOULD NOT HAD CALLED YOU, IF YOU DIDN'T ENTERED MY OFFICE ROOM. DIDN'T I WARNED YOU TO NOT? THEN WHY DID YOU? AND NOW MY ONE FILE IS MISSING." Jungkook yelled more lungs out. His office room were soundproof, that saved the whole building.

"S-ir." Jisoo tried to earn a chance to spoke but failed when he cuttoffed her.

"Where is my file? If you don't want to get fired, I want the file right now in my office. No delays for a minute Chaeyoung." He shouted without any mercy making to get Jisoo lightly worried as she immediately parted her lips to spoke.

"Si-r... Sir I'm not Chaeyoung." Jisoo stammered slightly but she managed it.

Jungkook's Pov

"Si-r... Sir I'm not Chaeyoung." The one i assumed as Chaeyoung spoke.

"I'm Jisoo. She isn't in her cabin, that's why I pick up the call." She again spoke. As i feeled lightly embarrassed because of my sassyness.
As i wasn't in the mood to call her or something but the file was important. And except her none enter my cabin without my presence and now I had warned her for it. But she isn't still obeying. The thought made me call her. But when my two calls ended without any response made me more mad.

"Then, where is she?" This time I didn't yelled or shouted but maintained a cold attitude to her.

"She... She is with Jaehyun Sir, in his office room." Unknowingly the pronounce of his name made me clench my one fist and another one tightened the grip on my phone.

"How long she has been gone for?" I slap myself for asking this. But my innermind is so uncontrollable after hearing Chaeyoung is with him.

"Huh?" I guess Jisoo weren't expecting this from me. And her response made me more embarrassed.

"Hmm.. Guess like thirty or forty minutes Sir. Do you want me to call her?" She asked making me completely shrug off the thoughts about them.

"No need." I answered and ended the call immediately.

The next moment I found myself engulfed by many thoughts. I raned my fingers through my hair frustratingly and stood up from my chair.

"What is they are doing together, in his cabin? Something like i..." The next words didn't came out from me, because of some fear.

I started to ramble through my cabin left to right as my thoughts exactly started to eat my head.

"Why is she always with him. What was the need for her to be in his office. For 30 minutes? what are they doing there? Huh?" My head started to ache because of the thought of them together.

"Tzuyu and the marriage is also making me irritated, and now she is also up to. Ughh.." I checked up to my wrist watch and noticing one minute passed after the call made me more anxious.

"Do i go and check on them?" My mind spoke making me immediately made a decision as i dashed to my room door.

I breaked myself when I kept my hand on the door knob. I take one step backward when reality hit me.

"What are you doing Jungkook? Why do you want to check on her. No need. " I shouted to myself. With a half unagreed mind, I sat back to my chair.

☞☜
TO BE CONTINUED

Author: It was a short chapter. But I guess you enjoyed it. DON'T FORGET TO VOTE AND COMMENT.