Chapter Nine

Hey guys! I know it's been a really long time since I updated. I'm sorry. I've just recently started college and Im drowning in homework. Anyways I'm here now! Enjoy!!

Ali's POV

*one month later*

Jay and I have been dating for about a month now. Things are going well. We have similar interests, we laugh together, we can talk to one another. Only problem is...
He's not Zac.

He's not that adventurous guy. He's not that guy who is tough on the outside but so soft and caring on the inside. He doesn't make me feel the way Zac does. He doesn't make me feel like I'm the only girl in the world where Zac would always make it seem like I'm the only person in the world.

He can't make me fall him love with him unlike Zac.

The short amount of time that I've known Zac has been the best time of my life. He was truly my best friend...who was also extremely attractive and one hell of a kisser.

But that time is over. Zac and I haven't spoken since that day we argued and I can't lie and say I don't miss him. Because the truth is...I miss him like crazy. I miss our inside jokes that no one else would understand. I miss the feeling of his arms around me when he'd pull me in for an embrace. I miss his kisses that were so sweet and passionate, making me dizzy. I miss his smell, his eyes, his face, his smile, his everything.

I wish things were different. I wish he could've been mine. Then I would've never let him go.

Do I feel bad for being with Jay only because I can't have Zac? Absolutely. I think Jay is catching really strong feelings for me but I can't say the same for me. He's a great guy and a wonderful boyfriend but he's just not for me. I can't find it in me to break up with him...not yet at least. Not while Alex is still with Zac. It'll hurt too much. Jay fills in that pain I feel in my chest everytime I see Alex and Zac.

May I present to you Alex and Zac... The world's most beautiful and perfectly paired couple. All over campus that's all I hear. How they're so perfect together. How good they look together. How people wish they could be them. I'm sick of it. It's like a stab in the chest everytime I hear it. What's worse is that I can't even go back to my dorm because for some reason, these two decide to only make out in my dorm. It's like anytime I walk in, bang, they're there all over each other. I think Zac does it on purpose. He just wants to get under my skin. Well it's working.

And Alex is being very inconsiderate. She's not even the same person anymore. She never hangs out with Aria or me. She never talks to us either. Whenever all three of us are in our room, she's just on the phone talking to her precious boyfriend. They make me sick.

So since Alex is being a little turd, I think it's time Aria and I held an intervention. So currently, I'm in my room with Aria as we wait for Alex to arrive. It's now 6 o'clock and I have a date with Jay in an hour. Goodie. Let's just get this thing over with.

"Do you think she's gonna be mad?" Aria asks innocently.

"Honestly, at this point, I don't really give a crap. She's not even the same person anymore Aria. I can't even tell you the last time I had a conversation with her. She's been nothing but a selfish per-"

Midway through my rant, the door opens and Alex walks in. She's always been gorgeous with her blonde hair and blue eyes. She's wearing a floral dress and sandals which make her look very pretty. Wait a second...that's my dress! This bitch...

She's on her phone of course. She suddenly looks up to see us standing there looking upset.

"Babe, I'm gonna call you back." She says as she hangs up the phone. "Everything okay guys?"