"What private business have they got to together anyway?" Said Harry.

"Gold I expect, Malfoy been giving generously to all sorts of things for years... gets him in with the right people... then he can ask favors... delay laws he doesn't want passed... oh he very well connected Lucius Malfoy..." said Mr.Weasley angrily.

Finally the lift arrived, "Mr. Weasley if Fudge is meeting death eaters like Malfoy if he's seeing them alone, how do we know they haven't put the Imperius Curse on him?" Asked Harry.

"Don't think it hadn't occurred to us Harry, but Dumbledore thinks Fudge is acting on his own accord at the moment- which as dumbledore dash is not a lot of comfort..." answered Mr.Weasley

"Best not to talk about it anymore just now Harry..." said Olivia. A moment later the doors opened to the Atrium, before they left Harry stopped pulled out a bag of money. He looked up at the fountain for a second and then emptied the whole thing into the water. Olivia smiled and wrapped an arm around his shoulders when he joined them, and they left to head back to headquarters.

In the kitchen, they found everyone waiting. Harry went in first and shared the news. Fred, George, and Ginny began chanting, "he got off, he got off, he got off-" Ron punched the air swearing he knew it. Mrs.Weasley wiped her wiping face with her apron, and Hermione looked as if the news was bad she would have fainted.

Charlie sat with Sirius at the table, and when Olivia walked in behind Harry, he swore that his mouth dropped. Picking up his jaw, he looked at her.

Her curls were straight, and shiny. The cornflower blue top made the ring of blue in her green eyes pop, and the skinny slacks, defined the curve of her body. The heels gave her short frame some height, making her legs look miles long.

It was not the Ollie he knew, but this version was strictly Olivia. Ollie was soft and sweet, long curls a mess dangling from her head. But this.... This was Olivia, sharp and fierce. The Version she showed of herself when she challenged others with a cunning smirk.

If she had an alter-ego, it would be this version of her. And Charlie couldn't help but be intrigued by it.

She strolled into the room as if it was hers, greeting the others with a smile. She made her way over to where Charlie and Sirius sat, and the smile dropped.

"Lucius Malfoy was at the Ministry today." She told her uncle. Charlie hardly noticed that his dad joined them, because his eyes were locked on her.

"What?" Sirius said sharply. Charlie's dad launched into explaining, trying to hush the chanting throughout telling them what happened. "Absolutely," said Sirius, "we'll tell Dumbledore don't worry."

Mr.Weasley told his wife that he had to leave and would be late getting home, he was covering for Tonks but that Kingsley might stop in for dinner.

"That's enough- Fred-George-Ginny!" Mrs.Weasley yelled, turning to Harry. "Harry dear come and sit down have some lunch you hardly ate breakfast."

Sirius looked over to Charlie, "We should give word to Dumbledore as soon as we can." He told him.

"I can go and tell him." Charlie said, Olivia leaned on the table next to where he sat.

"He won't be back yet, you'll have to wait until later." She informed them.

"I can go later then." Answered Charlie, and Sirius nodded his head.