Chapter 3 The Virgin Alphas

Start from the beginning

"How are we going to cook them?" Ask Jimin grabbing both fish with each hand, side by side.

"We need to make fire" say Jungkook.

"Ok, you do that, and I'll get some sticks to cook them" propose Jimin. The alpha in Jungkook like the idea of make fire, so he got exited and when to work on it.

After an hour, Jimin was sitting waiting for Jungkook to start the fire, but Jungkook was having hard time starting it. Jimin was about to give up on eating fish tonight, and he didn't like the idea of raw fish, but suddenly, smoke was starting to build from the twigs, and finally the first flames were beginning to burn.

Jungkook began to cheer himself about making fire, while Jimin was adding more twigs to make the flames bigger. That was the first night they actually were able to eat other than just fruits. The fish could use some condiments, but after everything they work for, to be able to eat it, for them it tasted like the best dish they could ever taste.

Night came, and with the fire still burning, they were able to stay close to it, and enjoy a nice evening, unlike the nights before, with nothing else to do, they end up going to sleep as soon as the sun came down.

"I wonder why they haven't find us yet. There haven't been any helicopters or any boats around.?" Ask Jimin, while looking at the fire. With nothing else to do, watching the fire was kind of entraining.

"There's an extensive area, with a lots of islands around, they're probably looking in all of them. But don't worry, they will find us" reply Jungkook adding some extra logs to fuel the fire.

"I Miss my bed" added Jimin.

"I bet your omega is worry about you" Jungkook respond.

"He probably don't know I'm missing yet. He was a little... indisposed before I left the house" commented Jimin, remembering that Hoseok was about to have his heat cycle, and when that happens, he lock himself in the room for a whole week, until his heating is gone. Until then, he wouldn't know what's going on in the world.
"Indisposed?" Question Jungkook. What could make Jimin's omega indisposed that he won't realize his Alpha is missing?

"Yea, you know. That thing it happened to every omega" Jimin didn't want to say the words, it was already to much information he was sharing about his friend. No need for more details. But it seem like it took some time for Jungkook to understand what Jimin was trying to say.

 But it seem like it took some time for Jungkook to understand what Jimin was trying to say

"The thing that happened....?" He look at Jimin trying to figure out what he was talking about, but then, it finally click. "Ah!, you mean he is in heat?" Said Jungkook nonchalant. Making Jimin jump at the bold and honest respond. It's not common to talk about this subject so openly. But since Jungkook is an omega doctor, it was natural for him to call it for what it is with no taboos.

"Yea" Jimin responded a little embarrassed.

"Your Omega is in heat and you're stuck in here with me. I'm sorry" Jungkook added sincerely. Jimin was to embarrassed to keep talking about the subject. Hoseok wasn't even his omega. The whole miss understanding was getting out of hand. So he went quiet for a moment, when later Jungkook began to confess.