"You don't want to go to the hospital to check if it's abandoned, why are you still howling here?"

—She didn't do anything lightly, but she definitely didn't waste it.

Chi Zhengzheng still knew that if she really abolished Liu Yuxiang, the Liu family could knock her dead.

Will Chi's protect her? Hard to say.

So although the start is not light, there will be no major problems.

But she doesn't regret it. If this person is still close to her and move her feet, she will kick again and even harder.

Liu Yuxiang looked ugly, holding the table to stand up straight.

Wen Yiran stepped forward and said with a cold face:

"Liu Dashao, are you a bit too much today? It is your Liu family who wants to marry my sister, and now you are molesting her friend in front of my sister? Chi Zheng Zheng is the eldest lady of the Chi family, Shao Liu, isn't it okay for you?"

The attitude is not tough, but it is a complete threat. He offended the two families in one breath, even if his Liu family did so, it was not worth the gain.

Wen Yiran didn't think about why he stood up, but at this moment, he was very unhappy in his heart.

Liu Yuxiang, who was clutching his crotch, was slightly stunned. His drunkenness was mostly lost because of this. At this moment, some of his sober head can work, and he is a little dazed—

"She's the eldest lady of the Chi family? Impossible, Chi Zhengzheng is not so good-looking!"

He is now sober, and he still feels extremely good looking at Chi Zhengzheng.

If it weren't for the pain, he still wanted to put his face down.

But in his impression, Miss Chi Jia looked like a peacock-like person, dressed ostentatiously, and looked arrogant. It was said that she chased Wen Yiran all day and was annoying.

How could it be the little fairy in front of you? !

Wen Yiran didn't say a word. In fact, he also felt in his heart that since the accident, Chi Zhengzheng was getting better and better, and...not as annoying as before.

"Liu Yuxiang, I tell you, I must tell your uncle and your grandpa about your behavior tonight. I will never marry you!"

Wen Sisi gritted his teeth.

Although Liu Yuxiang's behavior to molest Chi Zhengzheng in public tonight helped her oppose the marriage of the two. But Wen Sisi was still very angry and wanted to blow Liu Yuxiang's head very much.

Liu Yuxiang was accustomed to growing up at home. Seeing everyone accusing him, Chi Zhengzheng, who can't stand far away, is slender and tall. His face is dazzling under the light...

He said impatiently:

"Wen Sisi, I don't want to marry you anymore. I like Chi Zhengzheng."

He didn’t hurt as much as he had just now, and he walked towards Chi Zhengzheng, but the faint pain in the end made him afraid to get too close. He stopped at a distance of two steps from Chi Zhengzheng and stared at her. , His eyes are full of frivolity.