words; harms

"Stop acting as if you are the only one suffering!" Jimin shouted.

"We all have our finds and lost. Everyone suffers a certain way. Drop the selfishness and grow up!" Jimin continued. Getting even more pissed off at the youngest member. Jungkook got defensive. Using his bigger body as an advantage to tower Jimin. Trying to intimidate him but Jimin wasn't playing games this time. Whatever came out of Jungkook's mouth was not hurtful to him but to the other members.

"Your ego is getting the best of you...I was very patient with you since your debut. Hoping you'll grow up from your childish state but no! You took advantage of the freedom we gave you?" Jimin shouted again. Angered tears building up at the brim of his eyes.

Jimin hated crying whenever his angry but that's something he isn't controlling.
-

"Jimin?" A knock was heard on the door. Jimin stood up and opened the door. Seeing Namjoon standing there.

"Are you upset about something?" Namjoon asked. Jimin shook his head, looking out the window. He got inside the cab and headed straight home before it started pouring. Even though the youngest said some ridiculous words. He still worries for him.

"What happened, talk to me." Namjoon urged. Jimin bit his lips. Inviting Namjoon into his room. The two settled down. Sighing lightly. Jimin was hesitant to tell him what happened. Hoping Jungkook would realize his wrongdoing.

Namjoon looked at Jimin patiently.

"Jungkook he.."
-

"I don't understand why are we doing this," Jungkook complained. Jimin looked at him.

"What do you mean?" Jimin asked.

"Taehyung lost his friend a couple of days ago. But that doesn't mean he should stop working. You know what I mean?"

"What is wrong with you?"

"No, you're not understanding me. A couple of days ago, my dog died. But I didn't cry or hide in my room for days. I mean, I did cry but only for a couple of hours. I think he is just slacking. " Jungkook said. Jimin eyes twitched from the disbelief. He couldn't believe those words left his mouth.

"Our schedule is busy recently. " Jungkook added.

That friend Taehyung lost was from high school.
They spent their entire childhood together. Taehyung grew up with him and they because best friends with Jimin when he moved to Daegu.

Jimin didn't show many reactions but he was hurting inside as well. The other members were also mourning. He didn't only sacrifice a lot for their debut. He was supposed to debut with them.

Until some mishap happened and he got an injury stopping him from continuing.

Jungkook wasn't aware of it since he was still very shy during those times. Hiding in his room. Jimin was furious. He didn't know what to say.

"Don't get angry. I'm just saying we lost things we love once in a while. Don't have to get so work-" Jungkook got cut off when Jimin pushed him against to wall. Pressing against his chest.

"Be careful of what is spewing out of your mouth.."  Jimin muttered. Holding back the urge to hit the younger member.

"Comparing a dog to a human is merely disrespectful," Jimin added. Getting off him. Hailing a cab.

"Look at it from my perspective. We can't keep having 'breaks' over little things. "

"Stop acting as if you are the only one suffering!"