Breaks aren't fun

Members were meeting up at a restaurant for dinner. They all had a 3-week break and decided to use the last days together doing normal things apart from work. Things were very hard on Namjoon. Unlike the other members, he still spent his entire time at the office finishing up songs and tracks on top of lyrics and demo.

He even pulled an all-nighter and had 5-7 cups of coffee just to pull him through one song. Sure, it was his choice to be a self-producing idol group but it gets stressful because he starts with the base of the songs before sending it to the other two producers to start their work on it.

He went on a quiet walk since he got off work early that day and noticed the members haven't arrived yet. He hadn't felt easy the entire time and was struggling to pull through. Yoongi, out of everyone, knows Namjoon hadn't been resting and said to help out but Namjoon hadn't gotten back to him for help even though he said he would.

The noisiness of the street was getting to him. He pulled down his mask to take a breather. Being an idol and having to hide their identity for privacy was one of the worse things to ever go through especially on a rough day.

"Omg, it's Namjoon!" He heard some screeching. Soon, many people began to swarm up to him for pictures and autographs. His heart was beating fast and he was getting very overwhelmed. Trying to get to each fan's needs.

He was close to tears but how close the people were getting. He took photos and forced out smiles and signed many papers. They all left. Namjoon let out a shaky breath. Going inside a random restaurant and hiding inside.

Her mouth felt dry. He had to enter a cubicle but he wasn't feeling better. He choked in a tear and grabbed his chest. Trying to correct his breathing. He grabbed his hair and got out of the cubicle pacing as he tried his best to calm his racing heart.

"Are you alright dude?" Someone asked. He looked over to them with his teary eyes. His mask was down and he just prayed the person trying to help won't ask for a picture and an autograph.

"You have an anxiety attack? Um, do you need me to call anyone?" The person asked calmly. Namjoon, in between breaths, tried to tell the person where he placed his phone. The person got into his bags and took out his instead. Namjoon keyed in the easiest number he could remember.

"Get out of here, I'll bring you to a quiet place." He brought him to an empty park. His girlfriend sitting there with a drink. She too didn't know who he was so he kept his mask off.

"Um, hi. Uh..your friend here is having a panic attack. We are at a park nearby Macdonald's. Can you come? Yeah, alright." The couple stood there until the members came. Bidding goodbye to keep the pressure on him.

The others stood behind Namjoon. Keeping a distance. Jin and Yoongi were only the ones sitting with him. Namjoon, by then. Had calmed down a little. His heart no longer beating as fast. Tear marks could be seen. He was taking shaky breaths in.

"You feeling better?" Jin asked softly. Namjoon nodded. He held in the urge to cry. Looking up.

"This is so embarrassing..." Namjoon breathed out. Fidgeting with the tissue in his hands. Jin rubbed his back comfortingly. Yoongi shook his head.

"Hyung, can I have a chat with him? You guys can check into the restaurant, it isn't far from here." Yoongi said. Jin nodded. Bringing the others along.

Yoongi sat next to the taller male. Letting the cold wind calmed them down.

"Why didn't you come to me?" Yoongi asked. Namjoon let out a shaky sigh again. Yoongi knows how hardworking Namjoon is but to work so hard until he isn't protecting himself was the limit Yoongi had to step in.

"I understand you didn't one to disturb me since it was a break but you know how tiring it gets when you start getting these panic attacks. Coffee can trigger it as well." Yoongi added.

"But you are old enough to take care of yourself so ill back off but just know that panic attacks are not embarrassing. " Yoongi said. Namjoon let out a sniffle. Hiding the fact he was crying. Yoongi chuckled patting Namjoon on the shoulder.

"Let it out dude, I won't judge," Yoongi said. Standing up and giving Namjoon space as he started sobbing.

The two came back, treating him normally which Namjoon appreciated because he wasn't in a mood to answer any questions.