Arguements

Jimin woke up, the members asked him if he was okay. Checking upon him. Ensuring he was fine.

Jimin found himself to have calmed down. Somehow, he had reflected over what happened and realized he overreacted. It was a bracelet.

Them arguing over it wasn't worth it.

"We tried looking for the same bracelet and-" Jungkook said getting cut off.

"Jungkook, it's alright. Im not angry anymore. I was just a little sensitive today. Sorry for making you guys worry." Jimin said. The boys were glad Jimin calmed down, letting out a soft sigh. Jimin looked around. Not seeing any signs of Taehyung nearby.

"Where's Taehyung?" Jimin asked. Rubbing his eye.

"He's right the-" The members immediately got confused. Seeing Taehyung missing. They swear they saw him sitting on the couch opposite of them. Jimin had a bad gut feeling. Standing up from his lying position.

"Let's look for him", they all nodded. Dispersing to different directions. Jimin uneasy gut feeling got stronger when he saw the road getting busy with vehicles.

"Taehyung!" Jimin shouted. Calling for the other member. Jimin had a gush of guilt rush through him. Knowing Taehyung was upset and probably left because he felt bad.

Taehyung dwells on things worse than he does. He overthinks and sometimes barely cared for himself and his surroundings.

"Taehyung!" Jimin shouted. Jimin stopped. It was a traffic light pathway. People screaming and shouting.

"STOP ITS DANGEROUS!"

"WHAT ARE YOU DOING?!"

"A CAR!"

Jimin eyes widen. His heart skipping beats when he saw Taehyung walking down the road with the light red and cars still passing him. Many were driving and honking when they passed him. A red car was heading straight ahead. No signs of stopping.

"T-TAEHYUNG!" Jimin shouted.

Just like that. In front of his own two eyes. He froze in shock. Taehyung's body being hit and flying directly at the opposite pathway. The driver didn't stop and passed. Driving away. His car swaying on his way.

Gasp and screams broke from the crowd. Many cussing at the driver from hit and run. Trying their best to record the plate number.

Jimin's eyes watered. He ran up to Taehyung's unconscious body. Breaking down.

"n-n-no..No! NO!" Jimin shouted. Sobbing. Jimin pulled his body close. Hugging the member in his arms. He felt warm blood oozing from the back of Tae's head.

"Please. CALL AN AMBULANCE. SOMEONE!" Jimin shouted. The crowd ran up to him.

"I'm a certified nurse, I can help." A young woman said. Showing her card. Jimin held Taehyung in his arms.

"You have to lay him down so I can examine him," she said. Jimin didn't want to let go. He could feel Taehyung getting colder by the second. He didn't want to let go.

Taehyung was completely not responsive. Eyes shut, big wounds and bruises all over his body.

"You have to let him go! I need to save him." The nurse urge. Jimin finally let go. Letting her do what she needs. Jimin legs were shaky. The passerby helping him lean against a wall. Ensuring he was okay.

"Your friend will be okay. Here, the license plate of that driver." A young man said. Passing him a small piece of paper with the license plate written down.

Jimin held it. Scrunching it in my hands as he sobbed. Taehyung's blood all over his hands and shirt. Jim's phone rang but he couldn't pick up. The young man took it.