spoiled maknae

Requested by: @Chiaryg

The music was blasting in the dance room. The members were going over the steps to their new song slowly since it was fast and more difficult. Sweat layer their body, it was difficult to breathe and despite the cold weather and AC being turn on, their bodies felt like they were on fire.

Jungkook was the one who couldn't focus. He had been feeling faint for a while now. His head was spinning and aching from the bass of their songs. He felt like throwing up and if a drop of water were to be consumed. He felt like he would crumble

He didn't know how he pushed through since morning. He woke up feeling horrible. He wanted to rip his nose off. The annoying warm, cloudy feeling on his nose, making him want to sneeze but he couldn't.

His throat was begging to be ripped off by how dry it felt. His body aching from overworking and stress.
He couldn't eat nor drink anything for the past 3 days. Having 0 appetites.

"Jungkook, focus!" Those words had been shouted at him for almost the 10th time now. During vocal training. During recording. During workout sessions and interviews.

Now, dance practice.

His vision was hazy as if he was drunk but more bothersome. Everyone got into their position and started dancing. Jungkoom couldn't keep up with the aches in his body. Hoseok stopped them. Standing in front.

"Start," Hoseok said. Examine them carefully. Making sure they were synchronized.  Not even 1 minute into the song. Hoseok stopped the speaker.

"Everyone move. Jungkook, you dance." Hoseok spoke more sternly. Jungkook nodded. Wiping his sweat and started dancing.

"Again."

"Again."

"Again"

Jungkook's body couldn't take it. His knees failed him and he fell. Not being able to stand. Hoseok let out a sigh. Not understanding what's wrong with the youngest.

The members helped him up. Jungkook bowed. Apologizing to the choreographer and the members.

"From the top," Hoseok lead. They started dancing. Jungkook head spin around. He lost track.

"Excuse me for a moment," Jungkook said. He stepped outside. Leaving the other members dumbfounded. Jungkook was stumbling his way to the bathroom. Washing his face.

He was sickly pale, eye bags looking more prominent. Lips chapped. Jungkook let out a sigh, his vision looking at the mirror got blurry. Black spots took over it. His eyes rolled back and he passed out.
-

The members took a 5-minute break waiting for Jungkook. They waited longer and longer, having no signs of him coming back. Jin went outside, looking for the youngest.

He didn't know exactly where he was supposed to go so he just kept calling the youngest name as he made his way to the bathroom. He gasps.

Seeing Jungkook passed out on the floor.

"Jungkook! Hey!" Jin called, shaking the member by the shoulders. That's when it hits him. How pale and sick Jungkook is. Jin places the back of his hand on the member's forehead. Eyes widen by how hot the youngest is.

He knew what to do, not new to having a member passed out when performing or practice. He carried him on his back and rushed to the dance room.

"Guys!" Jin called. Unable to open the door with the maknae passed out on him. The door opens, the members were confused.

"Pack up and I'll call our manager." Namjoon took charge. Jin lay Jungkook on a mat. Grabbing a thermometer from the drawer they had in the studio. He checked his temperature, eye-widening a little.

"It's high, 38.5" Jin said. The members got increasingly worried. Taking out cold water bottles from their lounge and placing them on his forehead and neck.

Their manager barged in.

"I'll get him in the car, all of your head there now." He spine calmly. Carrying Jungkook on his back with the help of Hoseok and headed straight to the car. He placed him closest to the door. Letting him lean on Jin's shouldered before driver straight to the hospital.

Jungkook was pushed to a private room, a doctor coming in to check on him. He asked a couple of questions which were answered by the members before he was admitted. The room was big enough for all of them.  They had two big couches. Jungkook was on his bed. An I.V with his medicine poked into him.

The members got more relaxed. It wasn't much of a worry since it was probably the over working. The members squeezed on the couch, leaning against one another.
-

Jungkook's eyes opened. He looked around confused. He sat on his bed. Seeing the 6 members squeezing themselves in one couch even though there was a free couch right next to them. He chuckled a bit. Taking out his phone and snapping a picture. He was exhausted. His shoulders were tense, eyes were droopy.

"Oh, Jungkook." Namjoon woke up first. He headed to the members asking him if he needed anything. The others slowly rose from their sleep. Surrounding him and pampering him.

Asking if he wanted any food if he was okay. If he wanted them to buy him anything. If he needed a massage.

It was chaotic.

But it wasn't so bad, Jungkook appreciates the member's care for him. He missed it, always received love from his parents, and having to leave at such a young age for his dreams of becoming an idol.

The members took care of him and made sure he didn't feel homesick as much. Understanding that he needs space if he wants. Telling him and ensuring that he was always protected and improving himself.

The members allowed him to express his shyness to them and didn't judge him one bit. Giving him space to open up.

"Hyung..." Jungkook said
with a small smile on his face. The members all froze. Waiting for what he said.

"I want fried chicken...and a  massage" Jungkook said. Giggling.

The members face soften. Glad to see the contrast in his mood compared to before.

"I'll buy the fried chicken. You guys want dessert? Mochi? Cake? Drinks? Just text me" Yoongi said. Jimin and Hoseok tagging along to carry the heavy load. The other 3 massaged his arms shoulders and legs.

Jungkoom smiled, looking at his newly changed wallpaper.

Him with his 6 Hyungs