The angry mood was slightly stagnant, and the hand holding his chest also paused slightly.

Feeling the slender hand that he was holding moved, Wen Yu retracted his gaze, the hostility in his eyes faded, and looked at Chi Zhengzheng:

"Let’s go now, take the ID card, we won’t pack things, and buy a new one. OK?"

It was Chi Zhengzheng's parents, Wen Yu held down the anger that had just risen in his heart.

Chi Zhengzheng hesitated for a moment, then nodded:

"Okay."

She really couldn't stay in the Chi family anymore, and it happened that Wen Yu was going to take her away, so let's leave the Chi family first.

"Zhengzheng, where are you going? This is your home!"

Ding Yijun understood, and saw that Chi Zhengzheng was serious, and hurried forward,

"Your dad has this temper. He actually loves you very much. You calm down first, let's talk carefully if we have something to say."

Her voice was anxious and her expression was a little flustered.

Ding Yijun is not a person with high emotional intelligence, and can't handle this situation properly. At this moment, he is only full of eagerness.

She can feel—

Chi Zhengzheng's departure this time was different from before.

"Dad, mom." Chi Zhengzheng still called them this way. These are the original parents' biological parents. This claim is necessary for giving birth to and raising the original owner.

It's just that it's different after all. Family and family are not all in love with each other.

They were raised by the original owner, and the one who spent 20 years with them day and night was also the original owner. Her relatives were not them.

Chi Zhengzheng does not hate or complain, but he has no nostalgia.

She feels uncomfortable staying at Chi's house, so don't wait.

Chi Zhengzheng looked at them calmly, and said calmly:

"I really want to talk to you, but you don't want to talk to me. Without investigation and trust, I believe that An Qinru's words are true. I made Wen Sisi go to the hospital. As long as you have a little trust in me, as long as you check it yourself, you will know-Wen Sisi was admitted to the hospital with a fever."

She was hospitalized with a cold and fever. She was not beaten or calculated.

These words were like a bucket of cold water, poured over the angry Chi Yan, making him completely angry in an instant, and slowly being replaced by another emotion in his heart.

"You just... why didn't you just say it?"

Chi Yan said, after a long time.

He has a guilty conscience and feels guilty.

But as a patriarch, a person who is used to giving orders, he is unwilling to admit that he is wrong.