"Since you are here, I will hand Wen Sisi to you. She is your sister. You can send her to the hospital to get water. "

Wen Yiran opened his mouth to say something.

Chi Zhengzheng directly refused to give him a chance to speak, waved his hand, and said impatiently:

"If you have time to quarrel with us, hurry up and take her to the hospital. Don't delay the time."

Wen Yiran didn't deal with her and Wen Yu. The three of them were wasting time when they stayed together. It's better to let Wen Yiran rush Wen Sisi to the hospital.

Wen Yiran's lips moved, and when he returned to the bottom, he didn't say anything, and helped Wen Sisi continue to walk to the parking position.

Wen Sisi, who had been silent, looked back at Chi Zhengzheng, with complicated eyes.

Seeing the two get in the car, the car drove away quickly, and Chi Zhengzheng was finally relieved.

It's not far from the hospital. With Wen Yiran's relationship and face, nothing will happen to Wen Sisi.

It's just that she was thinking in her heart, looking back, she still has to care about what happened to Wen Sisi. After all, she brought it out by herself, and she felt a little guilty in her heart when she burned it.

But that is what happened later, and now I am finally relieved.

After reassuring, Chi Zhengzheng froze again.

—Wen Yu is here!

Damn, she just told Wen Yiran that Wen Yu is her fiancé!

Although everyone knew about their verbal marriage contract, Chi Zhengzheng didn't know that she was her "fiance", and their relationship was not more like that of unmarried couples.

Without a CP protagonist, how could there be a wife!

awkward.

Very embarrassing.

Chi Zhengzheng didn't dare to look up at Wen Yu's face!

I don't know if he was angry when he heard her just now?

The existence of her "fiancee" is itself a shame to Wen Yu.

This is specifically described in the original text!

She didn't speak, Wen Yu didn't speak, they just stood at the intersection of the pedestrian street...

After thinking about it, Chi Zhengzheng gritted his teeth, raised his head, and smirked—

"Wen Yu, I just..."

"Why are you here? Didn't you send you back?" Wen Yu asked.

His eyes were calm, only curiosity, without the slightest anger.

Chi Zhengzheng: "..." Huh?

not angry? Still didn't pay attention to that sentence at all?