Next to him, Wen Sisi was jumping again

"Chi Zhengzheng! Are you really going to sleep in a bed with me tonight?!"

Chi Zhengzheng gave her a blank look: "What's wrong with this? You haven't lived in a bed with anyone? I didn't dislike you with such a big bed, so I can sleep well. What do you dislike?"

Wen Sisi's chest rose and fell violently, pointing her finger up, speechless.

She really hates Chi Zhengzheng very, very much, since she was a child!

The two have similar names, and they are both the existence of the envy of the little sisters in the circle. It was late that Zhengzheng grew better than her, and the words were annoying. They have been fighting against each other almost since they remembered.
But before, Chi Zhengzheng lost to her!

Chi Zhengzheng has closed his eyes and is ready to go to bed.

"You come down! I sleep in bed!" Wen Sisi finally angered.

She could go to open another room, but inexplicably, Wen Sisi felt that she gave up this room to Chi Zhengzheng, and she couldn't beat Chi Zhengzheng.
How can this be? !

She can never lose to Chi Zhengzheng!

"What good things do you want?"

Chi Zhengzheng gave her a blank look.

"I'm sleepy. You like to sleep or not. If you don't want to sleep, you can sleep on the sofa. Don't be noisy."

After speaking, she closed her eyes.
Hearing this, Wen Sisi, who was full and suffocated, rushed forward with anger, threw Chi Zhengzheng under the bed, and shouted:

"The room I opened, the bed I sleep, you go to the sofa !"

Of course Chi Zhengzheng didn't do it, and he also turned her off:

"Will you be annoyed by Wen Sisi, can you not be so naive?!"

naive? !

Wen Sisi was so angry that she reached out and started to pull at her.
The two huddled together on the bed. Chi Zhengzheng still had some hands left at first, but with the expensive sweater being torn open, Chi Zhengzheng also exploded.

She is new to a strange world. She was embarrassed enough to accept a bunch of people she didn’t know. There are so many bad things, and a miserable ending a year later is hanging in the front. It is conceivable that she has not collapsed. It is her psychological endurance is extremely strong.

At this moment, aroused anger, and then moved towards Wen Sisi.

The two of you hit me, you bite me, and I tugged you, and beat me fiercely.

—"Wen Sisi, let me go!"

—"Chi Zhengzheng, let go of your **** first!"

— "Let go of my hair!"

-"Ah, my ears!"

—"Wen Sisi! Don't touch Laozi's face! Is it ethical to fight a little?!"

—"Chi Zhengzheng, you are not allowed to touch my face! Damn! My hair!"

"Bang bang bang—"

"Kang, bang, bang—"

It was found that Wen Sisi had opened a house to live outside, and Wen's family was relieved.

Early the next morning, Wen Yiran drove her to pick her up.

Although he hated her for being unrestricted, he was the cousin who grew up together. After a night passed, Wen Yiran was not so angry, and under the begging of his uncle, he drove to the hotel to pick up Sisi.