out of the question

Zacznij od początku

"I'm sorry, Miss. Granger," She apologized sincerely, and Hermione felt a slight tinge of guilt for tricking the kind receptionist, "These are all fake, they're much different than the real forms we print."

"Oh, that's fine, don't worry," Hermione assured, buttoning up her coat and preparing to go back outside, even though it was pretty warm. She got cold easily.

"Please do alert me if you need anything else." The receptionist continued, and Hermione smiled, shaking the woman's hand.

"Of course."

Once they were out of the hospital, Hermione sighed in relief, especially since the cameras were gone, and they'd successfully stolen confidential files from St. Mungo's Hospital. Kingsley held his chin high beside her, holding his arms behind his back tightly.

*******************

"Kreacher's out of the question." Harry said firmly, and Ginny rose an eyebrow.

"Why?" She asked, genuinely curious, and Draco leaned in to the conversation.

"I sent him on a break to see a doctor for his pains and fevers he's been getting recently, and since he's quite old," Harry sighed, "I was told by the magizoologist to order Kreacher ten days of rest."

"Then order him to forget those previous orders so he can come and get out the fuck out of here!" Draco complained, throwing his hands up into the air.

"It doesn't work like that." Harry snapped, and the three of them went silent for a few minutes while they all separately brooded. The past days were not easy, especially with the Death Eaters pulling each of them out one by one and doing unspeakable things to them. Ginny wouldn't even tell Harry, most especially because Draco was in the room. Once, Harry got dragged out by the hair just to be flipped around in the air for amusement until he fainted. Draco was taken out the least, but when he was, he would come back silent for hours.

Food and water was given to them, telling Harry that the Death Eaters wanted them alive. But wanting them alive didn't mean that they wanted them to be healthy. Harry, Ginny and Draco got water and crackers every day, maybe cheese if they were generous. Harry was skinny to begin with, and he'd already lost so much weight.

Ginny was the one who ate the most, since Harry snuck her extra food from his plate while she wasn't looking, and Draco never really finished his plate. This made her the healthiest looking of the group, but it wasn't saying much. Someone's complexion could change a lot in the span of six days.

"You can't do wandless magic?" Draco scoffed, looking very unimpressed, "So there is something the mighty Potter can't do!" They'd gotten onto this topic of information because they'd been speaking of Dumbledore, and Harry didn't even remember how they got onto that subject. He was still sort of weak, his head spun if he moved around too much, but otherwise he was alright. He was getting better at recalling things just with time, and it'd officially been six days since they'd been there and two days since Harry'd woken up.

Ginny tensed besides Harry as she lay her head on his shoulder, Harry could feel her stiffen against him. "Shut up, Malfoy," Ginny spat, crossing her arms, "It's not like you can, so stop harping on him about it!"

"It's not like you can perform wandless magic either!" Draco glared at Ginny, "At least I don't act all high and mighty all the time - deflate your ego!"

Ginny laughed mockingly and hysterically at this, "Are you sure you didn't hit your head? Or am I really talking to the Draco Malfoy we know?" She laughed maliciously, "You're one of the most narcissistically selfish and arrogant wizards I've met! Someone needs to give you a good knock over the head to give you some sense!" Draco's eyes flashed and he clenched his fists.