|XI|

She reached out and gently put her hand on top of his, as he looked over at their hands. "I thought that you'd have gone beast-mode on me already and sent me to the Infirmary." He said and she rolled her eyes at him.

"I think that you are seriously overestimating my triggers for anger and rage, Eric. For once, I'm not angry at you, just at myself for the way, that I reacted originally." She admitted and he turned his hand over and her hand was in his now.

"You look like you are a little stiffer then usual." Eric said with a smirking grin appearin' on his face, as she looks at him with indignation on her face.

Tempest shoved him off of the bench at the playful and a completely joking insult toward her, and before Eric hits the floor, he was already laughin' and Tempest was laughing as well, despite not knowing exactly why she was in a weird way.

Eric reached out a hand toward Tempest, and with a grumble, she grabbed it, helping him up again. "If Four finds out, you are totally dead in some way." Tempest told him without question as they walked out down the hallway, and he reached out his hand and took hers in his. Tempest didn't argue with it, as she smiled slightly.

"Yeah. If he doesn't make it into the Dauntless leadership position, will he be angry if you do?" He asked and she looked up at him, as they walked, and she shrugged her shoulders.

"Neither of us have ever really thought about it. I mean, if anyone out of everyone in the program seems to be ready to be Dauntless Leader, it would be either you or him. And since there are two spots open, I would say it was either you or him for sure, I did not know that I was even considered to be a candidate, until Max asked it of me." Tempest pointed out and Eric smiled a little.

"I have a question." He stated and Tempest chuckled, as she shakes her head and scoffed.

"Just one, Mr. Former Erudite?" She asked and even as he rolled his eyes at her snark, he nodded again.

"Fair enough, touche. But seriously, I have a question. Did you draw all the sketches on your own, for, all of your tattoos?" Eric asked, as Tempest stops and they were both now standing, on her doorstep, though it was not really much of a step.

"Not all of them. But most of them I did. I drew the massive wolf and the crossed knives. The maze was an idea that I got from when I secretly read at least four books about puzzles and my mazes, that Erudite thought of the city sector of the Abnegation apparently. I think the only one that is not a custom one from my own mind is just the one that is a Dauntless flames wrap on my right arm." Tempest said and the edge of it was showing now, from barely it was just underneath her too big jacket and she slid the sleeve down.

"Okay, I have another question. Do you wear bigger jackets to hide your new muscles?" Eric asked quickly and Tempest laughed quietly.

"I wear bigger jackets, because I feel like if I look smaller, people will stop looking at me like a person, of who is only good for fighting. I don't want to be known as a fighter, that will fight for no reason. I want to be known, as the quiet girl who is a badass, yes, but only a soldier when it is truly needed, and when I don't have to hurt anyone that is innocent. Which I will not ever have to do if I look like I am more of a weak link, than everyone else." She'd admit and Eric nodded.

"See you at leadership training tomorrow? I think that it's a time for interviews, to see what everyone says about what exactly it is that they want to see happen in Dauntless, over the next couple of years." Eric noted and Tempest smiled a little.

"The Erudite knowledge and actual ability to speak in front of people, will do you well. I have major trouble in a group of people and talking, so this is an interesting predicament." Tempest mumbled and Eric squeezed her hand gently.

"You will be fine tomorrow, I really mean it." Eric murmured as Tempest leaned into his offer of a hug, and he would look down at her with a smile and she shuts her eyes briefly. "Well, I should probably get going before your brother shows up." Eric noted and she nodded.

"Thanks for telling me, it makes a lot more sense now, all of this." Tempest admitted and Eric nodded, and walks down the hallway, disappearing from view.

Tempest walked into her apartment and found that Four was pacing in the middle of the floor.

"Uh, hello?" She said and Four looked up at her, as he sighs in relief and she looked very confused at him, being in there, which was understandable she thought.

"I found this note in my apartment after training. I think that it is from Marcus." Four said and he shoved it into her face, as Tempest looks scared at once, at the mention of their father, and she shakes her head at him. She instantly gave him back the note and she shakes her head.

"I don't care what it says. I'm not going to that meeting. You are allowed to, I won't stop you. But I am not going to meet that... that monster, that we once called our Dad." She stated and Four sighed, and he walked out of her apartment.