Chapter 8: Capture for Questioning

Start from the beginning

"That's good, Joshua will be looking forward to seeing her. Now, has she said anything?"

"She can see and hear, but her ability to talk is limited due to the drugs in her system. They will ware off in a few hours." He explained making me struggle with the restraints holding me back.

"Mr. Attinger! I have found something." A lady at a desk said. She was looking at my symbols on a computer. He walked over to her as I could barley hear them. What are they talking about?

"Matching the prime, I see." He said, walking up close to me. Slowly, he touched my check gently tilting my head. "My, my, my. . . What do we have here?" He looked behind my ear seeing the distinct marking of the Autobots. Moving my head back, I looked into his eyes. "Shut her down boys, will see her again in the morning." What? It's night?

Seeing a man walk over with a needing in his hand, he slowly put it into my IV. "Sweet Dreams, Scarlet." He whispered, making me furious. The effects of the drug care quickly. Before every one left I slowly felt my way get heavy. No, no one.

Morning came and I was wide awake. Luckily only a small amount of people were in the room. My wrist were sore, as I tried to break the restraints off earlier. "Can I get down now?" I asked, hoping one of they answer me.

. . . Nothing. Everyone in there ignored me.

A few miutes later passed and more people entered the room. Gosh, I feel like I'm in prison.

"Good morning, Scarlet." Mr. Attinger said, walking in with a cup of coffee in his hand. He set it down in a table before walking over to me. I wish I could eat something, its been like a forever. Hmm, maybe if I play nice they'll let me down.

"Good Morning." I said, looking at him with a fake smile.

"How are you feeling this morning?" He questioned, as the table tilted back so I was laying down. Looking up at the bright light that nearly blinded me, I felt hands loosening the restraints.

"To answer your question truthfully. I'm feeling hungry." I told him, seeing that I could finally sit up now and stretch. He watched me, making sure I didn't pull anything.

"We'll get something to eat later, but first will you follow me?" He asked, as I hopped down. I noticed I was dressed differently. My old clothes, seemed to vanish. I walked behind him as we walked out of the room and down the hall. People stared at me, some a little frightened as they noticed my symbols glowing. Alien, they probably thought. Mr. Attinger pushed me in to a room that was twice the size of the other, the walls were white. There in the middle of the room was a chair and a table. He motioned me over and told me to sit.

"How old are you anyways?" He asked randomly, making me gulp. I was 18 in human years, but I stopped aging at age 16, for now. So I looked a little younger, but it was whatever.

"I'm 16," I lied, making him nod while walking out of the room leaving me there with the guards. A few minutes later a man waked in. I knew him. . . Joshua Joyce. A trader in my eyes. Two of the guards walked over to me after that, chaining me up against the wall.

"Wow, Scarlet is it?" He asked, making me stare at him with hate. "Well my name. . ." I cut him off.

"I know who you are." I told him.

"Great, will just skip introductions then," he said, looking at me in awe. "Just look at you, its truly amazing. Who would of thought, a transfomer would be able to take the shape of a human."

"What do you want?" I asked, just as Mr. Attinger walked back in.

"Isn't she amazing, Joyce?" He exclaimed, walking over.

"Yes, quite a marvel. Now you said she had all the parts of a human, correct?" Joyce questioned, tracing the markings on my arm.

"Yes, she has everything accept for a heart." He told him.

"Intreresting. Now tell me Scarlet, who created you?" Joyce asked, making me look at him like he was serious. Really? Like I would tell him. "Let me refrase that. . . Who's daughter are you." A guard walked over and handed him pictures of Autobots.

"What is this?" I said, trying to break free.

"Are you Ratchet's," He started, seeing an "X" across Ratchet's face. He flipped to the next photo after that, seeing me clearly fustrated. "How about Ironhide's?"

"No!" I yelled, making him flip though pitures, trying my best to ignore him. The nexted photo wanted to make me scream.

"Are you Optimus Prime's daughter." He asked, flipping through pitures of him being beaten up, shot at. I felt my spark racing after he said his name. He was my dad, nothing could replace that. I looked up at him, feeling my face wet from the blue tears that streamed down my face. Sadness, was replace with fear, as that was replaced with anger. "It's Optimus isn't it?"

"The daughter of a Prime." Mr. Attinger exclaimed, as I felt myself transforming. They both backed up, seeing my tiny form shift into my real one. "Hold your fire!"

"My name is Sapphire, and I'm the real daughter of Optimus Prime. But sadly for you, I must be leaving." I smirked, then jumped. . .