Chapter 44- An Explanation.

*Narrators POV*

Tessa, the girl who was a bet. The girl had a controlling mother. Had her whole life planned out until she met a boy who she soon falls in love with, he uses her, denies his feeling for her, and sooner or later she is having 3 children with him. 12 she went without him. Having to explain as her children grew up, that their father wasn't going to be in the picture. Eventually, she tried to start dating again, she couldn't get over the fact that none of them were him. None of them could even try to be him. None of them were able to make her feel things like he did. All because of a brown-headed, green-eyed British boy who won her heart.

Hardin, the boy with daddy issues. The player if you will. The boy who never dated. The boy who fucked too fucked. Until he met a blonde, blue-green-eyed girl who stole his heart. A boy who never wanted kids until he saw 2 beans on a screen in an OBGYN office. When leaving, he swore he would never go on a date with another woman. Then Adrian came and said he was being abused which lead to his self-isolating and him confiding in Hardin. The man who said he never wanted kids but now sees red when is told his kids are in danger of being hurt.

Emery, the girl with health problems. The girl who has had open-heart surgery when she was 4,5,7,8,10 and is now on a waitlist for a new heart. The girl has a scar down her chest which has now become one of her biggest insecurities. No one outside of her family knows except for Ava and Kyle. But she has her secrets, more than she can count. A secret that she is convinced would tear her mother's heart in half. A secret she keeps from her siblings even though they tell each other everything. A secret she swears would kill her brother.

Auden, the boy who is not as tough as he seems to be. The boy with a soft spot for his mother and sisters. He has a secret he's keeping from his sisters and best friend. He fell in love with Ava Gomez. His best friend's sister. He fell in love with her laugh, her smile, and her personality. Constantly confused between telling her and keeping his secret. A guy with his issues, even though he hides them with a smile.

Elena, the girl with so many problems. Most of them being mental. When she was 5 she was diagnosed with social anxiety. She doesn't do well with change. She has one friend who she has had since daycare. She confides in her mom when she finds herself in trouble. She becomes defensive when she finds out someone hurts her siblings. She can't stand the idea that someone hurt them.

Adrian, the boy who has a fucked up brain. Or so he thinks. When he was just 7 years old when he was diagnosed with Depression, Anxiety, ADHD. He has been through some rough shit. He has been abused both physically and Mentally his whole life. He doesn't have any friends. never has. He would get bullied at school and never talked about it until one day his dad found out and told the school. The kids at school would tell him to kill himself and that his mom was a whore. She is, but it's not something he wanted to be reminded of.

        From the outside, they look like the picture-perfect family. From the living parents to the dog who has been with them for so long. but when you take a look behind the curtain you see they are just as fucked as the rest of us.