Chapter 5- Shit

I don't know what to do. 

After the doctor's appointment, Kim dropped me off at my apartment. I sat in my room staring at my wall, before getting up to go to the bathroom to throw up. I sat up from the floor and went to brush my teeth. I look in the mirror, I look down at my stomach, and talk to my baby. 

"Well, I don't really know what to say. I'm sorry. I'm sorry your Dad won't be in your life, but I will make sure that you have a happy life."

I go back to my room and fall asleep.  At around 2 am I need to throw up. I run to the bathroom, after I finished throwing up, I look down at my phone. 

*1 MISSED CALL*

*1 NEW VOICEMAIL*

It's from Hardin. I press play. 

"Tes-Tessaaaaaa, How have you been? I miss you. I cant get you out of my fucking mind. I am so sorryyyyyyyyy. please forgive me" 

I call him back. 

"You have reached the voicemail box of Hardin Scott" Are you fucking kidding me.

"Hardin it's Tessa. If you want to talk to me, meet me at "The Rouje" at 10:30 am. bye"

WHAT DID I JUST DO! OMG AM I REALLY GOING TO TALK HARDIN. Should I tell him I'm pregnant? Or should I raise this baby by myself? My thought gets caught off by my doorbell. I stand up from where I was sitting, to go open the door. When I open the door I am shocked as to who is standing there 

"mom?" 

"Hi, Teresa. Are you not going to invite me in?"

"Um-Yea come on in" "So how have you been?" Oh shit. Well, I am currently pregnant at 18. My baby's father probably wants nothing to do with this baby. "Um- I'm f-fine" She looks at me with a concerned look on her face. "Teresa, I know when somethings wrong? You know you can talk to me." I don't know what to say. "Um ok, Mom-I can feel the tears in my eyes start forming- I'm p-pregnant. " I say. I am full-blown sobbing. I fall to the floor with my hands in my face. I look up at my mom, I stand up. My mom looks pissed. "TERESA, ARE YOU FUCKING KIDDING ME! WHO IS THE FATHER?" "TERESA!!" I know how much she hates Hardin, so I know damn well this is not going to go well. "H-Hardin" I feel myself starting to get a panic attack. My mom still looks pissed. Then, She slaps me right across the face. I am stunned. 

"M-MOM!" "W-WHAT WAS T-T-THAT F-FOR?" She looks me right in the eye and says " you are a slut, you are worthless, and if you keep this baby, I will no longer talk to you. And your baby will grow up to be just like you, an ungrateful piece of shit." A big wave of motherly instincts washed over me. " ARE YOU FUCKING SERIOUS RIGHT NOW? MY BABY ISNT EVEN 2 MONTHS OLD AND YOUR TALKING SHIT. HE/SHE DOES DESERVE TO KNOW ABOUT THE BITCH THAT IS THERE GRANDMA!" and with that, she walks out of my apartment. I call Kim she answers" Tess? Tess, Are you okay? " " no I'm not ok, Can you come over?" I really don't want to be alone right now" I can't I'm watching smith. but you can come over?" " Okay ill be over there in 10 minutes " I put my shoes on and grab my keys.  I arrive at Kim and Vance's house. I forgot how big it is. 

I ring the doorbell And Kim opens the door. I told her everything that happened in the past 2 hours. I ended up falling asleep overnight at her house. I woke up in the morning, at 7:00. 

I wake up and realize that I have to go have brunch with FUCKING HARDIN SCOTT. I walk downstairs, to Kim making breakfast. She then asks me " are you going to tell him?" "I think I am, I'm just not sure how." 

Shit.