Chapter 7- Morning Sickness

This was not what I was expecting. He took it so well. I thought he was going to yell and cause a scene, but instead, he said he wanted to be involved in my-our baby's life?

We walk inside Karen and Ken's house. I forgot how big it is. We say our hello's and head upstairs. I walk into a guest bedroom while Hardin walks into his room. I lay on the bed, and stare at the ceiling. the door opens and Landon is standing there.

Crap I should probably tell him I'm pregnant. I'm just scared as to what he has to say.

" Hey, stranger!" I chuckle at his response" Hey " My stomach starts to turn I realize I have to throw up. " Excuse me" I run to the bathroom with Landon following behind me. I didn't even have time to shut the door. "Tess are you okay?" I hear another door open and it's Hardin. He rushes into the bathroom to hold my hair. " Yea I'm fine. Thank you, Hardin. " I sickly smile at him. " Anytime" I look over at Landon who has a confused look on his face. " Wait- are-you to back together? " I look over at Hardin then back to Landon. " Um," I look over at Hardin who is staring at me waiting for me to answer. " Yes, but not for a reason you think" " What?" They both say simultaneously. " I'm not sure what we are. " Hardin looks hurt. " Is there something you want to tell Landon?" Hardin smirks. " What? " I asked glaring at him. " Look I'm not trying to get in between you guys so I'm-" " I'm pregnant" I blurt out. What is it with me cutting people off?

Landon looks shocked. " You're- you-him" "Yes. Hardin's the dad" Landon rushes over to give me a hug. " Tessa I'm happy for you" " Thank you. " He glares over at Hardin. " IF YOU HURT HER OR THE BABY I WILL KILL YOU," He says in between his teeth. " Yeah okay sure" Hardin rolls his eyes playfully. We go downstairs to see that Karen has cooked dinner. We eat and catch up then head back upstairs.

As we are walking up the stairs I have to throw up I sprint to the bathroom and throw up. Hardin then comes from behind to hold my hair back. "Are you okay?" " yea I'm fine." Ugh this sickness thing has got to go.