Chapter 29- a couple of 1-year-olds

*Tessa's POV*

The twins turn 1 today!! I can't believe how big they have gotten. Auden said his first yesterday, and of course, it was "Dada". Emery, however, hasn't said her first word. They are officially walking, and are walking EVERYWHERE.

I still can not get over the fact that my babies are growing up. I turn over in bed to look at Hardin, His lips are pouted, and his eyes are fluttering open.

"Morning babe," I say, He smiles.

"Morning," He says smiling.

" Can you believe we have two one-year-olds?"

"I can't believe our babies are growing up so quickly, can't believe in 3 months we are going to have another baby," he states.

Hardin and I finally agreed on a name for bumble last night, and I absolutely love it.

We walk into the twin's room and see them standing in their cribs.

"happy birthday baby girl!" Hardin says to Emery

"Happy birthday baby boy!"I say to Auden,

We pick them out of their cribs and I start to tickle Auden and Hardin tickles Emery.

We walk into the kitchen, and I give them some oatmeal, and we get them ready to go to the park.   We were planning on having a big party but decided against it due to the fact that almost none of our family lives in New York; so now we are just going to have a chill day at the park, and get them ice cream. 

-- 

We are on our way home from getting the twin's ice cream; When we get to the door, I see that it is open, I start to panic. 

"Hardin, the door is already open" I whisper, his eyes meet mine, and I see the terror, and panic that lies within them. 

"Get in the car and get to Landon's," He says whispering.  "What about you?" He looks at me, grabs my face in his hands, says I love you; kisses me passionately, goes to the back seat, and kisses the twins as if he is saying goodbye. 

"Get to landons and I will call you." I nod.

When I pull out of the driveway, he walks into the house. 

----

Sorry for the short chapter will be updating again soon; more drama ahead.