Chapter 24- I can't be

*3 Weeks after Emery came back from the hospital**Tessa POV*

I have been sick for the past week. I'm not sure what it is. I wake up in the morning, feeling nauseous. If this lasts for more than a week, I am doing what I think is best. I will be taking a pregnancy test. 

I am dreading taking one due to my fear of it being positive. I just got my body back in shape, and I don't think I will or would be able to handle it if the baby had a health complication. 

I haven't talked to Hardin, I'm scared that he will leave, due to being stressed. 

I decided to go ahead and buy a pregnancy test. I'm using the excuse that I need to go get Emerys Medication. ( I do, but still) 

I walk downstairs, to see Emery and Auden in their swing, and Hardin making breakfast. 

" Hey, babe  I'm going to head to the pharmacy, to pick up Emery's medicine," I say grabbing my keys and heading towards the door. " Okay" He shouts back. 

I arrive at the pharmacy, grab Emery's medicine, and a pregnancy test. I drive home as quickly as possible. I arrive home, and run upstairs, and lock myself in the bathroom. I pee on the stick and wait 5 minutes. 

I forgot how long five minutes actually are. My timer goes off, and I flip the test over. 

*PREGNANT 7 WEEKS*

SHIT, We were careful, and I'm on birth control. What the fuck happened.

 I start walking backward and I hit the wall. I slide down the wall while sobbing hard. I cover my mouth to avoid, Hardin, walking in. 

With my Luck, Hardin walks through the door, and I swear I had locked it.

"Tess, What's wrong?" He asks running towards me. All I do is point to the counter. He walks over and his face goes pale. He looks at me and walks out of the bathroom. 

SHIT, I knew it. He left me. I stand up from my place on the ground, just as I do that. Hardin walks in with Emery, and Auden in his hands. I take Auden from him, and Emery puts her head on his shoulder, and Auden buries his Head in my neck. 

"Tessa we're going to be okay, you gave me two beautiful babies, and I couldn't be happier that we are having another one. I know you, you are scared the new baby will have heart or lungs or health complications in general. We will get through it. I know we're young, but look you are the best mom to the twins and I try to be the best dad, I could be. We are going to be okay. okay?" He says. 

" you are the best dad. I can't believe we're having another kid" I say being genuine. 

"I know." He says looking excited. He turns to Emery and grabs Auden from me. 

"You guys are going to have another sibling." 

They both look confused until I start clapping, then they mimic me clapping while giggling. 

God, I love that sound. Emery leans into me and I tickle her, while Hardin tickles Auden. 

We walk out of the bathroom and put the twins on the ground so that they can crawl. Recently they have been trying crawling. All it is is them rocking back and forth, but god is it cute. 

As I am admiring the twins, Hardin comes up behind me and gives me a hug from behind, while placing his hand on my belly. 

"I made an appointment for tomorrow," I say looking up at him. "I'll go with you."I escape the hug "Hardin you really don't have to. " I say He gives me this look- like are you for real right now- " Tessa I'm going with you, end of discussion. " I smile at him. " what?" He asks " Your such a softie, I made you a softie." He smirks " Actually the twins did." He says smirking, and walking away with Auden. 

I glance over at Emery, and she is smiling away at me" You made daddy a softie." As I say this she gets all shy and buries her head in my neck. I walk out of the bathroom, with Emery and see Auden asleep on Hardin's chest. I hand over emery, and she takes one look at Auden and slaps the shit out of him. Auden starts crying, as Hardin tries to comfort him, I grab Emery, and "scold" her. 

"Emery we do not hit," I say my voice barely raised. Her lips start quivering and I immediately feel so bad. " Emery I'm sorry. Mommy didn't mean to yell at you." She stops and smiles at me. God this girl has me wrapped around her finger. Not gonna lie kinda proud of how well she can fake cry.  

Auden stopped crying due to him crying himself back to sleep. I sit down with Emery on my chest, and around 15 minutes go by and I glance down to see Emery sucking on her thumb asleep. 

" God I love these kids." Hardin blurts out. " Me too. " He smiles at me" And to think we are having another, one is very thrilling." He says before burning his face in my neck. 

I love my family!