Johnny Boy {Chapter 16}

(A/N this goes out to the people who don't follow or didn't read my board. I decided to name the reader 'Ren' has a gender-neutral name and because I'm getting kinda tired of calling them Y/N. So it will be added in the story later but of course, I will add Y/N maybe here and there but it's going to be in the next chapter when they decide to change their old name to Ren. Also thank you for all the birthday wishes on my last chapter <3)

Warning: NSFW (it's kinda graphic but eh not the worst)

"Anyway, haha! I won't bother you anymore. I will let you do what you have to do, sir." Y/N said with a reassuring smile patting John's back. Their face felt relaxed for finally being back to a place they recognized, their eyes turned to look away towards the exit of the door out of the building. "Wait! Y/N, I have something for you..." John smirked as he slowly pulled out the black pilot jacket. "Oh goodness, John! I was wondering where that was! Thank you." Y/N grinned happily as they took the jacket away from John's hand grip, still having the same smell from John surprisingly, John chuckled playfully. "Haha! No problem- but please, don't thank me." John smiled with a blush on his cheeks. Y/N said their goodbyes to John.

As they slowly walked away from their Captain letting him be alone with his thoughts, they sighed thanking him anyway with a sly smirk. Y/N placed their right hand on the doorknob before they pushed the door opened they turned around giving John a wink.

Once they left John sat back down at his small wooden desk. John placed his arms on top of the table thinking as he eyed the outside broken window, watching his troops. "I just hope I'm doing the right thing, I will be damned if I ever make one mistake during this... oh Jeff, you got one hella of a war coming your way." Captain John sighed running his hand through his short black raven hair, having Y/N around again. Knowing they were alive and well, it gave Captain John a little more hope in himself and the others.

But most importantly it gave him something to feel something it never felt in years through his life, love. John himself thought it was cheesy as hell he blushed at just thinking about Y/N again. He wanted them to be his until he noticed something strange from the way Steve and Ted were acting around Y/N as he looked outside the cracked glass window.

They both sounded like they were hiding a secret from him, their Captain.

"Now that your back, what's the first thing you wanna do?" Steve turned around facing Y/N with a grin while placing his shotgun on his shoulder. Ted stood there beside the two awkwardly kicking his shoes against the rocky ground out of boredom, turning his head off in the faraway distance thinking about his friend Bill. Ted didn't show it much but he missed him a lot even if Bill broke him into the person he has become on inside there was a little care for Bill, a brother he never had.

"Ted? You alright." Steve asked turning his head to the right, where Ted was standing lost in his deepest thoughts. He shook his head a couple of times before walking away from the two, he simply told them he needed some time to be alone.

Both Steve and Y/N weren't sure what he meant as they saw Ted walking away with a cigarette between his fingertips, scoffing at the fact of thinking about Bill leaving John's army all over again. Something he will never forget in his life, he wanted to let go of that dark memory of his mind at even crossing the thought of thinking about it all over again.

A never-ending movie on repeat, or simply just a burning memory that will never leave Ted alone. An annoying rain cloud that was stuck above his head, was painful for him. Ted was always a show-off and overall confident person but after knowing the truth about Bill, it broke him into a million pieces.

It hurt Ted, even more, knowing he only did it to get away from him. Ted had many thoughts running around his head 'was the whole friendship fake?' It's something he would truly never know fully.