Formidable {Chapter 11}

(Warning: NSFW Reader x Jeff/bad captain because you guys asked for it soo 🏄‍♂️ I hope its good I never wrote anything like this before because im ace but HERE WE GO lowkey kinda like enemies to lovers BUT NOT REALLY.)

Ted sighed, gazing away from him. "I guess you have a point. But you can't blame everything on your family for leaving us. You could have said something, but no." Bill sighed as he took off his helmet for a second, before quickly placing it back on. "I know, but- I did what I had to ALRIGHT. What else do you want me to say, 'sorry' besides. Nobody over there treated me with respect... only my wife."

Ted rolled his eyes in annoyance. "Didn't treat you with 'respect'? I did, I always have, you know damn well Bill. I did everything to make you feel welcomed... and for what- for nothing at all. Shutting me out I mean- what do they have Bill? WHAT makes them better than us?! You fucking- traitor." Ted stepped closer towards Bill, with his hands balled up. Making a fist with both of his hands by his side.

Bill felt scared of what uncanny things he would probably do to him. Bill knew the unpredictable behaviour Ted is capable of, Bill grew anxious as he slowly backed away against a wall. Moving away from him.

Ted started tearing up at his own words, he never felt so much emotion in his life. Let alone, not knowing how to react to seeing his dead best friend.

"Look Ted, it was never meant to be alright, they promised a roof over my head. Food, anything I could ask for. They helped me, treated me like one of their own... as I said before. THINGS, don't always work the way you want to. And sometimes they change." Bill said as he slowly reached out for his gun, but not fully pulling it out. Only having it at standby if things get out of hand.
"A fucking traitor... that's all you will ever be to me!" Ted yelled back to him.

Bill just stood still, feeling guilty about everything as he took in a deep sigh out. "I had to run, I'm sorry Ted. Why can't you respect my choice."

Ted scoffed at him. "You caused me nothing but pain. YOU FUCKING FUCK-" Ted shouted at Bill, as he pulled out his pistol. Bill doing the same "Ted- listen, you don't wanna do this..." Bill said letting out a shaken aching breath, as he held his gun pointing at Ted.

"Oh yeah? Pull the trigger Billy, you just don't have the balls to do it." Bill scoffed at Ted's reply, "heh- well, looks like neither of us does." Ted gripped his gun as he continued to point it at him. Bill doing the same as the two stayed in silence for a moment.

Until Ted got shot just under his abdomen, it wasn't by Bill. It was one of the enemy soldiers, Ted grunted in pain as he held his freshly open wound. "SHIT-" Ted yelled as he turned his head around to the right hallway, shooting the soldier down in the head. Him forgetting he was inside the enemy base having a chat with Bill.

Ted's heart was beating faster and faster. Holding his wound as he held it against his right hand. As blood poured out, Bill didn't know what to do as he placed his gun away back on the side of his hip before running away to another hallway. "BILL COME BACK UGH- fuck..." Ted fell to the ground floor. Groaning in pain and agony, Ted felt like he was going to pass out. His eye vision started to feel dark and blurry. Until someone came running to his aid to save him.

"SNIPER- what the hell happened to you? Should you be with Stacy?!" John yelled grabbing a hold of his weakening body, holding him in his arms as Ted's head rested on top of his leg.

Ted slowly opened his eyes, "ugh- fuck, what does... it looks like you smug fuck- I mean Captain..." Ted sighed as he started to close his eyes again. "Hang in there Sniper I got you." John grinned nervously as he took out a bag of medic tools, he had around his shoulders. "You better... hurry up I think... I'm dying Cap."