Training and Mind Games {Chapter 6}

(A/N Warning: NSFW  IM SO DOWN BAD FOR WRITING THIS I don't even know if it's good or bad because I'm ace/aro help. Random note I listen to slowed and reverb songs while writing this part and it was a bad idea AHHHHAJSAKSJADJ)

John started to slowly slip off Y/N's black undershirt, pulling it off fully. John pushed Y/N backwards on the pillows that were against the wall of his bed. "Here John... let me take off your shirt," Y/N spoke softly, after taking a hold of John's tanktop and slipping it off, and throwing it to the side. John leaned closer to Y/N as he pressed his lips against them. The both of them moaning in the kiss as it slowly deepened. Y/N could feel John's tongue collide with theirs as they continued to make out as it slowly got lazy with saliva dripping from Y/N's mouth, as they stop for a second.

Y/N smirked as they went to John's neck, slightly biting and kissing around the area of his neck. "Fuck... Y/N, you really want my dick huh?" John laughed as he moaned slightly. "Shut up... John," Y/N replied mumbling, getting out from under John's grip, as they slowly moved up on John getting on top of him. Y/N firmly took a hold of his arms, placing them above his head. "You're so hot from this angle Y/N..." John replied with a flustered face as he started to drool out of his mouth. John got out of Y/N's poorly grip, John smirked as he slowly felt around their body. Placing his hands around their waist. "Come closer to me Y/N..." John said in a lustful husky voice, Y/N did as they were told and moved closer, shifting over just above John's crotch.

"Here let me-" John spoke as he reached his hand to their pants, but was cut off by Y/N. "John... I don't wanna go too far, I don't think I'm ready." Y/N said as they moved a little away from John on top of the bed. "Oh, I'm sorry. I didn't want to make you feel uncomfortable. We- could just chill in my room, how about that?" John smiled as he sat upon the bed with his legs crossed.

I faced upwards looking at John. "You know what, that sounds great." I giggled holding my legs together with my head resting on top. John and I simply looked at each other with smug smiles on our faces, I felt the sudden action of John wrapping his arms around my body, holding me close to his naked chest. As the both of us were laying against the many pillows. "I love you Y/N..."

Y/N heard John from behind making them smile. Until there was a knocking sound coming from the door. Making the two perk up their heads, "Cap it's me, Steve we have a problem... you might wanna see this." John quickly got up from the bed, putting back on his clothes and military gear back on.

Lastly, John slipped back on his white goggles turning to face Y/N for a moment, before opening the door just a crack so Steve couldn't see them. "Steve, what the hell is it?!" John raised his voice making Steve jump a little. "Uh sir, please follow me," Steve said as he pulled John by his arm closing the door not noticing Y/N.

Y/N sat on John's bed feeling unsatisfied, wishing they had more cuddles with John. But sighed as they got up picking their black shirt and jacket from the ground.

Y/N walked into the bathroom to fix up their appearance. Y/N was about to leave the bathroom until they noticed something on their neck, something blue mixed with purple. "Fuck... John gave me three hickeys in three different places..." Y/N sighed as they eyed their neck in the mirror, "I guess that's what I get for saying 'bite harder' shit how the hell am I going to cover it up.

The neck of the jacket does a pretty good job of doing that. So I won't have to worry... hopefully." Y/N said nervously laughing to themselves.

"Maybe being in bed with John was a mistake?" I tried to not think about it, I kneeled tieing my black boots before leaving the room. I grabbed ahold of the door handle slowly opening it, hearing the old door making a creaky sound, I whipped my head around seeing nobody around, sighing out of relief.