The Sweet Escape {Chapter 12}

(A/N yes im using this song sue me😍👍💔funny ted x reader chapter moment. if you wanna refer me with name another than pixy stixs/author. Hello shawtys call me alex or pixy i just wanna put that out there because i kinda wanna be more known as a person than just a writer you guys see post ever another week. 🏄‍♂️👍 random fact i use emojis for irony only so sorry if you see🥶💔😍👍🏚🚰🌵🤯🍠🙂😳😐🚶‍♂️i also say shat a lot.

this is scrapped art for the book i had before i changed it to john but i didnt use it because i though it looked bad so i may redue it again🥶💔😈🙏ONE MORE THING BEFORE THE STORY STARTS HERES MY TANKSONA :] !! its my fan fiction and i get to add...

this is scrapped art for the book i had before i changed it to john but i didnt use it because i though it looked bad so i may redue it again🥶💔😈🙏ONE MORE THING BEFORE THE STORY STARTS HERES MY TANKSONA :] !! its my fan fiction and i get to add my tanksona in😈🥶💔 his name is skechers. because he wears light up skechers shoes on his military boots. but he also goes by bunny as a nickname. his hc voice is will wood heheh so just imagine that for his voice

 his hc voice is will wood heheh so just imagine that for his voice

ANYWAY BACK TO THE STORY SORRY FOR MY LONG INTRODUCTION TO THIS)

Hearing what Ted had to say made my face creep into smiled, "aww really?" I said as he broke off the hug, rubbing the side of his arm feeling embarrassed. "Yeah... don't- tell the others- come on Y/N, I will protect you. I promise... unlike Steve." Ted said sounding serious for a moment, as he held my hand but he scoffed at even mentioning Steve's name.

Ted stood up from the ground as he reached out his hand downwards. Y/N happily took a hold of his hand pulling themselves up off the stone ground. "If you were wondering, Steve's alive. With John."

Ted said clicking his guns open as he loaded them with new bullets, before opening the door just a crack to see if the hallways were clear. "Oh- really? Thank god he's alive, I was worried." Y/N sighed out of relief, knowing that was off their chest, all they needed is to worry about is staying alive and getting the fuck out of dodge.

Y/N forgot they still had Steve's weapon belt on, as they gazed down at the hanging handguns and throwing knives. Ted opened the door very slowly before turning to face them, giving Y/N a quick silent hand signal by waving two fingers slightly up. Telling them the coast was clear to walk out, "I didn't get- to ask you the question but- what happened to your helmet?"