"Sebastian!" Claire called as Ronald left the small set-up that Claire had improvised within ten minutes. The theme: a cozy afternoon hangout with friends. Though it was currently winter, the photos from this photoshoot will be used in Claire's summer look-book, of which she is planning to pitch to a publishing company in the next few months.

Her amazing improvisation skills also meant that you had to wear a pair of (H/C) cat ears. They were clipped onto your hair, on the sides of your head. The reason? So that your Victorian friends with actual animal ears on their heads did not have to wear hats. Their tails were tucked and hid under their bottoms. Grelle had tried a hat earlier, but hated it and called it pesky. She even tried to burn the hat in anger.

The Undertaker on the other hand, as he was an owl and they do not have protruding ears, had to wear a headband with silver-grey bunny ears attached onto it. The headband blended in with his hair, only showing off the ears alongside his charm. He looked like a modern mad-hatter!

Claire never bothered to ask if the ears were real. She just acted as if she's seen them her whole life. Either she's too unbothered to actually bother, or she just is too carefree. Take your pick.

Sebastian gracefully strode past you and Grelle, entering the set with ease. He was given a new outfit - a simple yet elegant button-up tee under a black blazer that hung over his shoulders. Accompanied with it were a pair of black trousers, where one trouser leg had a snake coiling upwards from the ankle painted onto it with white paint. A red pendant hung from his neck, along with a set of thin, silver rings around his fingers.

The overall outfit reminded you of Howl, just with a modern (and slightly dark) twist to it.

The red pendant matched his eyes perfectly, giving him a smart yet subtle seductive look. You gulped awkwardly as Grelle screamed his name. "Sebas-chan~! Have my babies~!" Blood dripped down from her nose and onto your hand, causing you to snap out of your trance. "Grelle! You're having a nosebleed!" You said worriedly and grabbed tissues from the tissuebox on the coffee table a few metres away.

Grelle shrugged as she took the tissues from you, "Nothing new there, bestie!" You sighed exasperatedly, silently thankful for the distraction.

You finally looked back to Sebastian, who was sitting on a chair. A leg bent on top of the other, he was casually reading a book as Claire snapped photos of him. He changed poses every few seconds and made the minutest adjustments seamlessly, such as looking into the camera one second and looking away the next. He was nothing short of a natural.

Claire paused, pulling the camera away from her face. She hummed, her eyes skimming over you and your other friends and then back at Sebastian. "Something's missing.." She muttered to herself.

She directed Sebastian to sit on the couch on the set and frowned. "What's missing..." She repeated to herself softly as her eyes landed on you. You gave her an awkward smile and thumbs-up, a natural response from numerous awkward situations over the years.

Her eyes sparkled and she clapped her hands.
"(Y/N)!" She called for you. "Oh no." You muttered to yourself. The inevitable has come - your turn to model.

So far, everyone has done solo shots except for you. Yes, including William, who acted rather unhappy (when in reality, he was quite shy) about it but did it anyway.

However, Sebastian was still on set. How could you do solo shots if he was still there? Claire has not dismissed him yet.