nine

A/N: Hey! Just in case you're interested, I have another Kuroshitsuji/Black Butler book! It's called 'Forget You' and it's a
Sebastian x Reader x Ciel :-)

Fluff is #2 on the Kuroshitsuji tag today! Thank you for all the support <3<3

*Usage of mild language in this chapter!

Happy reading! x
Written on 27/3/21, WC: 1150

-

[ 2nd Person POV ]

Sebastian narrowed his eyes at the owl. His tail puffed up and raised, he hissed at the owl. The owl let out a loud hoot, its feathers becoming ruffled as it 'laughed'.

You looked at the angry cat worriedly. "Sebastian? What's wrong? You don't like the owl?" You asked.

Sebastian held his stance. His red eyes were turned into slits and flashed fuchsia for a split-second. You blinked rapidly with furrowed brows as you tried to process what you just saw. Sebastian's eyes were their normal crimson red again.

You rubbed your eyes and groaned. "Argh.. Must be the sleep deprivation kicking in.."

You walked towards your bedroom window, gently pushing the owl off your arm. "You need to go home, little buddy."

The owl let out a questioning sound of dismay, rubbing its head to your arm like a cat. You giggled at the display of affection.

"It's okay. You can come back to visit soon." You said, patting its head and closed the window. The owl sat perched behind the window on the ledge, staring at you with its big doe eyes; seemingly begging for you to let it inside again. It was like that Puss-in-Boots scene all over again but with an owl.

Sebastian's meow pulled you out of the trance from the owl. His tail was still puffed up and raised. You kneeled down to meet him at eye-level, bringing a hand to his face. You let him sniff it and crawl onto your lap.

You giggled, placing another soft kiss on his forehead. "Mr. Owl was nice. You didn't have to be mean to him," you scolded lightly. Sebastian mewled in disagreement. You pretended to understand his words, "Oh, is that so?"

"Yes!" Sebastian replied, thinking that you finally understood him. You hummed, picking him up. "Sorry darling, I don't understand meow-meows."

Sebastian's ears drooped. He was disgruntled that the language barrier between you and him had no solution. He wanted desperately to be able to have a real conversation with you.

You placed him down on a pillow next to where the snoozing Blue was. Poor puppy was out like a light, he must have been incredibly exhausted.

Sliding into your bed, you let Sebastian bury his face into your neck as you felt your eyes droop. You lazily turned your head to peck the black cat's forehead again. "Goodnight Sebastian.." You whispered, his soft purrs lulling you to sleep.

"Goodnight my dear," Sebastian replied, words only he could hear for you were already far away in dreamland.

••

You groaned, feeling the bright light of the early morning on your face.

It's too fucking early.