Ding Yijun looked at Chi Zhengzheng, then An Qinru who was running away, and Wen Yu standing at the door, and finally said,

"You have a good rest, I will come back to see you."

After speaking, Ding Yijun took his bag and left quickly, without even looking at Wen Yu who was standing at the door.

Chi Zhengzheng did not speak when he heard the words, and lowered his head slightly.

I feel a little uncomfortable.
Is it the mood of the original owner again?

Also, if it is the original owner, it should be sad at this time, right?
Chi Zhengzheng thought of his grandma. Grandma is getting older, but she is unconditionally protecting her.

When she was in junior high school, the school's students were most sick with Secondary Two Diseases.

She had no father and no mother, and the family was receiving subsistence allowances. So some girls who formed gangs with Secondary Two disease bullied her.

She is a very ordinary girl, but she is also a girl who refuses to be bullied.

She fought with the person who bullied her. Although she was injured more severely, they didn't please, and they were taken to the teacher's office together.

The parents came over quickly. There were many parents, but the grandmother yelled at the other party like quail. In the end, they paid the medical expenses and apologized.

As soon as she left school, grandma hugged her and said distressedly-

"Grandma's deeds are really wronged, they are so bad! If Zhengzheng's parents are still there, they will definitely beat their parents and give us Zhengzheng!"

The little girl, as if thinking that the other parent was beaten by her parents, couldn't help but laugh, and all her grievances disappeared.

I had a dream in the evening. The parents in the photo in the dream were alive. Those who bullied her were beaten up crying and begging for mercy...

After growing up, Chi Zhengzheng knew that even if her parents were still there, they would not fight each other's parents.

Fighting adults is not the same as fighting children.

But at that time, she had just been "bullyed", and she only needed someone to unconditionally protect and vent her anger, and she would be satisfied.

The child is bullied, and what he needs is the unconditional protection and care of his parents.

But Chi Zhengzheng seems to have none of these.

The protection of Chi Yan and Ding Yijun had some premises, and it was easy to succumb to their interests.
Grandma died when she was in college, as if the sky was falling.

But grandma wants her to live well, so she will live well.

It's a pity...she is still dead, and lives in another way.

She missed her grandma and her parents who existed in her memory.
In her previous life, she was like weeds, but she had love in her heart, growing wantonly, and being free.

Click.

Something dripped on the back of his hand.

In front of him, a piece of paper appeared.

Chi Zhengzheng raised his head, Wen Yu looked at her facelessly.

She raised her hand and touched her face, only to realize that she was crying.