038

But then i saw.................................Sehun.

SEHUN POV :-

I don't know why but i want Y/N back in my life. So i took out all her information and got admission in her school. And luckily got into the same class now i can be around her. But then i saw two boys sitting beside her. One was Taehyung and other i don't know. When the teacher told me to introduce myself Y/N didn't look up. Then i started to introduce myself. Hello everyone I am Sehun and please take good care of me. Suddenly i saw Y/N looking up and she was smiling at me. Aww......baby doesn't know i am here to kidnap her. Don't worry Y/N you will be mine soon. 'Sehun you can sit beside Rose and Jisoo' the teacher said pointing two girls sitting at the middle row.

Y/N POV :-

I am happy that Sehun is going to study in my school but something is troubling me. 'Hey Y/N are you ok' Jungkook asked. Yea i am fine but something is fishy. 'What is it' Taehyung said looking at me. It's about Sehun, what if that letter was from him. I was writing notes when i felt someone staring so i looked around to see Sehun staring at me. Suddenly i looked down and said about this to both of them.

--RING RING RING--
Ah, finally it's break time. As i was going to canteen someone pulled me i a dark room. I couldn't see anything. 'Who is there?'i shouted. Then i heard someone laughing. 'Hey baby, how are you' and it was none other than Sehun. What do you want Sehun, 'Yea don't worry i only want you' but i have a boyfriend. 'Ok, breakup with him or i will kill him' what no. Someone help please, 'baby no one can hear you so no point to shout. Please Sehun leave me. 'Not so easy baby'.

TAEHYUNG POV :-

Bell rang so jungkook and i went to the canteen but we didn't see Y/N. Hey Jungkook where is Y/N, 'That's what i was going to ask'. I got scared of where did she go. Jungkook and i searched the whole school even asked everyone but no one saw her. Then suddenly someone stricked in my mind. Yes........it's Sehun, as we can't find Y/N Sehun is also not to be found. Then i thought of the letter, Sehun was Y/N's ex-boyfriend what if he trying to get her back, no i can't let that happen. Y/N don't worry i will not let anyone hurt you. Jungkook, Sehun is the reason for not finding Y/N. 'How are you sure Taehyung' Sehun is Y/N's ex-boyfriend and he can do anyhting to get back her so first we need to find Sehun. As we were finding i saw Sehun in the hallway. I ran to him and grabbed his collar and asked 'Where is Y/N?'

SEHUN POV :-

I was going to punch Taehyung but stopped as if i punch him it will be sure i kidnapped Y/N. I don't know where is Y/N, i am also finding did you both see her. 'Don't act innocent, I know you did something to her' no way would I. I still love her 'That's the reason' Taehyung said. Then he left from there. Ahh Taehyung you are just wasting your time finding Y/N. No one can find her cause i have hid her in a secret place which no one knows. Happy finding Y/N................

----TO BE CONTINUED----

HI READERS. HOPE YOU ALL ARE SAFE AND DOING WELL. PLEASE LIKE, SHARE AND COMMENT IF YOU LIKED THE CHAPTER. THANK YOU. HAVE A GOOD DAY/NIGHT.