003

Y/N POV :-

As the English teacher entered everyone was so silent like it was a library. Then he announced that there is a new student here. Would you like to introduced yourself ? - said the teacher.
I got up from my seat and walked infront of the class. I was nervous to speak but i gathered HOPE (from J-HOPE 😂😂). Then i started: Hi I am Y/N. Hope you can take care of me. Thank You. I saw everyone clapping but guess what, girls with disgusted face and boys ( you know what i mean to say). When i was leading to my seat i again got dead glare. Suddenly i felt my face hit the floor and then i was blackout.

Jennie POV :-

Oooo, her is name Y/N. Now see she will hate hearing her name. Suddenly an idea popped in my mind 😈.. As Y/N was leading to her seat i moved my leg infront of her and guess what happened, Y/N fell on her face and hit the floor. Suddenly Taehyung went to her and carried her to the nurse. Why would Taehyung do that. We decided to target and bully her. What's wrong with him? I have to ask him about it.

Taehyung POV :-

Great, her name is Y/N. Such a beautiful name just like her beauty. Shit, why am i thinking of her. Jennie and decided to target and bully her. As she was leading to her seat Jennie moved her leg infront of Y/N and she fell on her face and i am sure she might be blackout. I don't know why but it hurt me in my heart 💔

which led me to her. Then i carried her in a bridal style and took her to the nurse for her treatment. Her nose was bleeding like hell, it made me fell bad for her. No Taehyung, you have Jennie and Y/N is just a target for bully. I need to continue bully her. Suddenly i heard someone calling me in a soft voice.........................................

---- TO  BE  CONTINUE ----

HI READERS. HOPE YOU ENJOYED THE FF. IF YOU ENJOYED READING IT PLEASE LIKE, SHARE AND COMMENT. I WILL TRY MY BEST TO MAKE IT MORE INTERESTING BUT AS IT'S MY FIRST TIME SOME BORING PORTION MIGHT EXIST SO PLEASE FEEL FREE TO COMMENT ABOUT IT. THANK YOU. HAVE A GOOD DAY/NIGHT.