022

Y/N POV :-

The fight was getting worse. I wanted to stop them but Rose held my hand. But then when the fight got worst i went infront of them but Taehyung punched me on my face without knowing. All i remember is Taehyung looking at me ( A/N TO Y/N :- DO YOU MEAN AGAIN YOU ARE BLACKOUT.
Y/N :- YES, I LIKE WHEN TAEHYUNG OR JUNGKOOK CARRIES )

TAEHYUNG POV :-

Jungkook and i were fighting when suddenly someone came in between and i hit her on her face not knowing she got in between. When i looked her it was Y/N. Her nose was bleeding. I was just looking at her. Somehow it hurted me. Then i saw Jungkook carrying her to the infirmary which made me jealous. Hey are you idiot? Don't you see when you are fighting. For you today Y/N is again ended up in infirmary. - said Rose. Do you think i did it purposely? - I said.

A/N POV :-

Then Rose, Jisoo and Lisa went to Y/N for checking if she was fine or not.

Y/N POV :-

When I woke up i saw Jungkook sitting beside me. Hey Jungkook why are you here? Ahh.....i was worried about you so i stayed and waited for you to wake up. Then i saw Rose, Jisoo and Lisa came to meet me. Hey girls. Hey Y/N how are you now. Yeah i am fine don't worry. I won't leave Taehyung. - said Rose. Ahh just forget about it. No i can't leave Taehyung like that. It's all right. Now for me don't do anything or you will get detention. Ok ok. But promise if he do anything next time you will not stop me. Ok fine. - said Rose.

TIME SKIPPED TO LAST PERIOD:-

I didn't see Taehyung the whole period, where is he. Wait wait, why am i thinking of him. But somehow deep in my mind i cared for him. The bell rang letting us to know the school is over. Today was awful. I am so tired. I will go to home take a hot shower and sleep. I was walking when i felt something fall on my head. And guess what, Jennie threw a whole bottle full of water which made my wet. What the hell have you done. Sorry for that. - said Jennie while smirking. I also threw water on her and said sorry. She was angry as hell. How dare you do that. - said Jennie. Hmm the way you dared to do I also dared it. Isn't it fun. Well for me it was. Then i left her there like that and heard everyone laughing. While i was walking on the street someone called me from back. When i turned back i saw......................

----TO BE CONTINUED----

HI READERS. HOPE YOU ALL ARE SAFE AND WELL. SORRY FOR THE LATE UPDATE. IF YOU ENJOYED THIS CHAPTER PLEASE LIKE, SHARE AND COMMENT. ONE MORE THING GUYS ARE YOU ALL STREAMING BUTTER. CONGRATULATIONS ARMYS WE GOT #1 ON BILLBOARD HOT 100 🎉🎉🎉🥳🥳🥳. HAVE A GOOD DAY/NIGHT.