009

Y/N POV :-

So we will have a pair dance. Oh No. Why, I don't went to do dance. So the pairs are. - said the teacher with a smile.

MIA and JIN
LIA and MARK
LISA and J-HOPE
JISOO and JIMIN
ROSE and RM
JENNIE AND JUNGKOOK
Y/N and TAEHYUNG

So please go to you partner.

I saw Jennie staring at me with anger. As Taehyung came to me, i don't know why but me heart was beating rapidly.

( CHOOSE ANY ONE COUPLE DANCE FROM THE VIDEO AS YOU AND TAE )

While i was dancing i saw Jungkook glaring at Taehyung. And then he looked at me in sadness.

JUNGKOOK POV :-

Seriously Y/N got paired with that playboy Taehyung. I wished it was me in place of Taehyung. But i got paired with this bitch Jennie. Aish she is so annoying. Then Y/N and Taehyung started dancing. It was a touchy dance. I was glaring at Taehyung and then look to Y/N in sadness. When the dance ended everyone started clapping expect me.

TAEHYUNG POV :-

I got paired with Y/N. It's not bad getting paired with Y/N. The dance we got touchy. Her body is perfect and soft. Aish stop thinking about her ( Y/N TO TAEHYUNG: DON'T STOP THINKING ABOUT ME🤣🤣). When we ended our dance everyone clapped for us expect Jungkook. While we were dancing Jungkook was glaring at me and then look at Y/N in sadness.

Y/N and TAEHYUNG did well . - said the teacher with a smiling and clapping. Which i saw making Y/N blush. CUTE ( THANK YOU TAEHYUNG FOR SAYING ME CUTE).

Y/N POV :-

After we ended the dance everyone clapped. Then the teacher said that Taehyung and I did well, which made me blush and Taehyung saw it................

----TO  BE  CONTINUED----

HI READERS. HOPE YOU ENJOYED IT. IF YOU ENJOYED IT PLEASE LIKE, SHARE AND COMMENT. THANK YOU. HAVE A GOOD DAY/NIGHT.

 HAVE A GOOD DAY/NIGHT