036

As i opened the door i saw..............................................................Taehyung. 'Hey Y/N, Good Morning.' Good Morning. 'Who is it Y/N?' mom shouted from the kitchen. Suddenly mom came up and saw Taehyung standing there. 'Y/N you didn't say you have such a beautiful boyfriend' yea mom stop it. 'Hello aunty how are you' she is always fine, and what made you come here.
'Yea Y/N is it how you talk to your boyfriend' sorry.

TAEHYUNG POV :-

Aww my jagi is so cute. Ok aunty we gonna go or else we will get late. 'OK OK go take care' sure aunty. Let's go Y/N, 'Yea let's go'. As we were going suddenly Y/N stopped. Hey why did you stop. She didn't reply but was looking at a person sitting on a bench in the park. Y/N who is that person. I asked her many questions but she didn't reply.

Y/N POV :-

We were walking when suddenly i saw Sehun my ex-boyfriend sitting on the bench in the park. I was lost of what was happening. I loved him so much but he .........

FLASHBACK :-

I am so happy today i a going to propose Sehun. Will he love me back. As i reached school i saw Sehun sitting on a bench. So i went to him and he looked up at me. OMG sooo handsome.

'Hi Y/N'  hi

'Hi Y/N'  hi. Wait..........you know my name. 'Yes i know cause you are cute'. OMG he knows me. 'Can i ask you something' yea sure. 'Hmm......i love you' what???? 'I love you Y/N, Can you be my girlfriend. 'Sure'- i said without a single wait. 'Let's bunk the classes today and go out, ok. Then we went to the park and sat on a bench. We talked for hours. 'Ok Y/N i am gonna go now it's late' ok bye take care. Then he went i was so happy he asked me to be his girlfriend OMG i can't imagine.

Our relationship was going happily and perfect but one day I was calling Sehun but he was not replying. So i thought of going to his house. As i entered his house i saw one pair of girls shoe. I thought it might be his sister but then i remembered he doesn't have a sister so i was slowly going to the room when i heard two person giggling and the voice was coming from the kicthen so i went there and i hid behind the pillars. And then what i saw shocked me. I saw Sehun hugging another girl from back. And said to her that he loves her. Why Sehun why, why did you cheat on me, tears were falling. Suddenly Sehun saw me but i ran out from his house and when i turned around i saw Sehun running behind me but i started to run faster. 'Y/N please stop please' but i didn't. Then i reached my house and looked the door. Suddenly someone knot on the door. 'Y/N please open the door Y/N please open, I am sorry' i didn't open the door. Days past i looked up myself in my room for 2 weeks.

FLASHBACK END:-

Then i came back to reality and saw Sehun infront of me. 'Hey Y/N how are you. Long time no see' h..hi, i m fine. 'Who is this Y/N' this is Taehyung. 'Oh Hi Taehyung nice to meet you' - Sehun said smiling at Taehyung.

BUT.........................

----TO  BE  CONTINUED----

HI READERS HOPE YOU ALL ARE SAFE AND DOING WELL. IF YOU ENJOYED THIS CHAPTER PLEASE LIKE, SHARE AND COMMENT. THANK YOU. HAVE A GOOD DAY/NIGHT.

 HAVE A GOOD DAY/NIGHT