027

JUNGKOOK POV :-

One more room was left. I hope Y/N is in that room. As i went near the room i heard some shouting and it seems to be familiar. It's Y/N. I ran to the room and as i opened the door i saw a men over Y/N trying to abuse her. I went up to the men and punched on his face. He then fell down. Suddenly i heard a noise from the open cupboard. So i went to the cupboard door and opened it. After what I saw, my blood was boiling like hell...........

FLASKBACK:-
Y/N POV :-

I was sitting on the sofa as Jungkook went to bring some drink. I would feel Taehyung staring at me for a long time. Suddenly i felt someone covered my mouth with a cloth. Then i smelled something for which i was blackout. When i opened my eyes i saw a men over me trying to open my dress. I started shouting ' HELP ME ' but no one came then i remembered that everyone is in the party. Tears started to fall when i heard the door slammed against the door. It was Jungkook trying to catch his breath. He came running towards us and he punched the men over me on his face. Suddenly he went towards the cupboard and opened the door and it revealed none other Jennie. She was taking our video.

END OF FLASHBACK

Jungkook pulled Jennie out and slapped her on her face hard. And shouted on her saying 'How dare you do this? Get out from my house.' Jennie suddenly smirked and got out from there. Jungkook then came up to me and asked if I am fine or not. I started to cry when he pulled be towards him and gave me warm hug. I really felt comfortable in his arm. Then i saw Taehyung standing infront of the stand looking at me in worried eyes. Hi Taehyung. 'What brings you here?' - i asked him in a forcing smile. Suddenly Jungkook went to him and punched him on his again shouting at him 'I know you were a part in this with Jennie.' What did Y/N do to you that you treat her so rude.' - Jungkook said holding his collar................

----TO BE CONTINUED----

HI READERS. HOW ARE YOU ALL DOING. HOPE YOU ALL ARE ENJOYING MY STORY. PLEASE LIKE, SHARE AND COMMENT IF YOU ALL ENJOYED THIS CHAPTER. THANK YOU. HAVE A GOOD DAY/NIGHT.

 HAVE A GOOD DAY/NIGHT