023

It was none other Taehyung who was following me. I ignored him and started walking but he ran upto me and held my wrist and pulled me towards him. What do you want now. I am here to apologise you for what happened today. Wow you are apologise me. Are you trying to win my trust and and bully me again. Sorry i am not forgiving you. Now go and please leave me alone. Ok but don't follow me. I am not a stalker who will stalk person like you. Then he went passed by me. So even i started to walk. Suddenly he turned back and smirk at me. Look you are following me. 'Excuse me i am going to my house.' - said Taehyung in a funny voice. Which made me laugh. But something strict in my mind and i asked him. Wait are we neighbours. No don't tell me i didn't knew it.

TAEHYUNG POV :-

*She was shocked that i was her neighbour. But the funny thing is i knew she is my neighbour. I never said her this. Or else she might have done something wrong. But know she knows and the fun is over.* - in mind. After that was went to my house. Which is this

 Which is this

MY HOUSE

MY ROOM

MY CLOSET

MY CLOSET

Yes I am rich and guess what it's the most irritating thing. Seriously I need to dress like rich to keep the standard but I said to my parents that I would dress up like a normal boy in school. I don't want to show off that I am rich. So, they agreed for it. Suddenly my phone vibrated so I checked my phone and saw a message from the school group.

(A/N'S NOTE :- I WILL BE CHOOSING SOME RANDOM NAMES FOR THE CHAT)

Lia :- Guys have you heard of the party in Jungkook's house. I am going to attend it. what about you all.

Sana :- Ofcourse I will attend it. Who will say no to Jungkook's party. I should be looking sexy.

Me :- I am interested in the nonsense party.

Rose :- Yooo..........I am going to attend it. What about you Y/N?

Y/N :- Yea I have to attend it. Jungkook said if I don't attend it he will be angry on me and wouldn't talk to me.

Lia:- Whoooooooooooooooooooooo. Y/N you are luckly.

Jennie :- Y/N I think Jungkook is falling for you.

Me :- I am thinking of attending the party.

Lia :- Cool.

Y/N :- Bye guys going to help mom.

( END OF CHAT )

I was thinking not to attend the party but when i heard Y/N is attending the party don't know why but one of me was telling me to attend the party so I texted that I will attend it..................

----TO BE CONTINUED----

HI READERS. SORRY FOR THE LATE UPDATES. I AM BUSY WITH MY SCHOOL HOME WORKS SO IT'S A DIFFICULT TIME FOR ME TO UPDATE BUT TRYING MY BEST TO UPDATE. PLEASE LIKE, SHARE AND COMMENT. THANK YOU. HAVE A GOOD DAY/NIGHT. 2 DAYS LEFT BTS 8TH ANNIVERSARY.

 2 DAYS LEFT BTS 8TH ANNIVERSARY