039

Happy finding Y/N................

TAEHYUNG POV :-

Y/N were are you, please say. I was losing hope. Please god help me to find Y/N. I was walking in the rooftop when i heard a voice from an unknown place. I followed the sound and found a hidden room in the rooftop. I have never seen this room before whatever let me go in. As i entered the room it was dark so i turned on the phone torch and saw Y/N lying there in a mess. Y/N *i shouted* please wake up please Y/N. Sorry i couldn't protect up wake up. I was crying like hell. Suddenly i heard Y/N calling me. Y/N you are awake, thank god. Then i took her the infirmary. Doctor please see what happened to Y/N. I will be back in 10 minutes. After that i went in search of Sehun and found him in the ground. I ran to him to punched him on his face 'WHY DID YOU DO THAT TO Y/N, WHAT DID SHE DO TO YOU.' i shouted to him which made everyone to gather around us. As i said that Sehun punched me in my stomach and i did the same but suddenly Jungkook came and started to pull me but he couldn't so he called the other hyungs and then they all pulled me. 'What the hell are you doing V?' Jin hyung shouted on me. Then i started to crying and fell on my knees. 'What happened V say us' joon hyung asked me. Sehun kidnapped Y/N and locked her in an unknown room. Hyung let's go and meet Y/N.

Y/N POV :-

As i wake up i was in the infirmary and i was having a bad headache Suddenly saw Taehyung and others coming to me. 'How are you Y/N' Taehyung asked in a worried voice. I am fine Taehyung. 'Y/N you should go back to home, just let me inform the principle.' ok. After Taehyung informed the principle he took be to my house and made soup for me. Yummmmm it tastes so good. I never thought you can cook. 'Yea Jin hyung tought me.' After eating the soup the slept.

TAEHYUNG POV :-

Y/N looks so adorable while sleeping. Then i went to my house. Ah...i am so worried about her. My feelings are growing for Y/N. What are you doing to me Y/N. BTW, after 1 month we have our graduation. And i think i should Y/N about our marriage. Yea it very soon but we can continue our work after marriage. I can't stay away from her anymore.

----MAGICAL TIME SKIPPED AFTER 1 MONTH----

Y/N POV :-

I am so happy. Today is the day of our graduation. I went to take a hot bath. After 10 minutes i came out wore my dress and did a little make-up. Then i heard the door bell ring. So i went and opened the door to see Taehyung standing. 'Yea Y/N let's go together.' ok wait i am coming. I picked my bag and phone then went to Taehyung. Let's go. While we were going we talked a lot. Then we reached our school. Tae i am very excited. 'TAE????' yea don't you like your nickname. 'NO i don't like it' then 'I love it Y/N'. Ohh i was scared. As we entered the school the other member came approaching us. 'HEY Y/N' everyone shouted. 'HEY EVERYONE' I shouted back. Are you all excited. 'NOT ONLY EXCITED BUT ALSO WAITING FOR SOMETHING' Jungkook said. 'What is it' i asked. 'YOU WILL FIND IT OUT' Taehyung said.

TAEHYUNG POV :-

I am so happy today i am going to propose Y/N. Hope she says yes. Their was a small performance for us. After 2 hours we finished our graduation function. Hey everyone let's hang out. Luckily everyone said yes. And guess what we are going to the park to propose Y/N. Everyone knows but Y/N doesn't. Also i bought a ring for her, And guess what it looks like this

 Also i bought a ring for her, And guess what it looks like this

Deze afbeelding leeft onze inhoudsrichtlijnen niet na. Verwijder de afbeelding of upload een andere om verder te gaan met publiceren.

Doesn't it looks beautiful. Yea i know it's very beautiful. After 20 minutes we reached the park and then suddenly i closed Y/N's eyes with cloth. 'Yea Taehyung what are you doing' don't open it now. 'Ok' then i took her to the main venue.

Y/N POV :-

Taehyung took me to a place i don't know. Then he opened my eyes and i saw...................

----TO  BE  CONTINUED----

HI READERS HOPE YOU ALL ARE SAFE AND DOING WELL. PLEASE LIKE, SHARE AND COMMENT IF YOU ENJOYED THIS CHAPTER. I THINK THE NEXT CHAPTER WOULD BE THE LAST CHAPTER BUT DON'T WORRY I WILL COME UP WITH MORE STORIES. THANK YOU. HAVE A GOOD DAY/NIGHT.

 HAVE A GOOD DAY/NIGHT

Deze afbeelding leeft onze inhoudsrichtlijnen niet na. Verwijder de afbeelding of upload een andere om verder te gaan met publiceren.