"Do-Do you still-" Jackson gasps.

"I do. I do. I do still love you. I do still love you. I do." Lydia sobs. Jackson's body falls limp and he falls into Lydia's chest. Lydia lets out sobs, rubbing his hair and slowly rocking his body back and forth. I turn my head and look at Stiles, who's eyes are filled with tears. Scott and Allison holding each others hands. Allison locks eyes with me. Ever since that night, we haven't said a word to each other. I guess neither of us knew what to say. It only caught me by surprise when she shows a small smile at me. I guess...we're cool now? If we are, great. I did miss hanging out and talking to her. Fighting with your friends just makes you feel some type of way.

"Where's Gerard?" Stiles asks. Allison and I turn our heads and see a puddle of black blood, along with a trail of it leading outside.

"He can't be far." Chris replies. I hear a sniffle behind me and I turn around. Lydia wipes her tears and she locks eyes with me. I show her a small smile and I slowly held out my hand to her. She takes a step forward and reaches out to me, but my eyes lightly widen, which caused her to stop and turn around. Everyone watched as Jackson, who was just dead five minutes ago, lifts his body up. He stands on his feet and leans back, letting out a loud roar. He finally looks at us and we see what he was. A werewolf with blue eyes.

Lydia and I head back to my car where we had no choice but to leave it. Stiles was kind, really with no m choice, to take us back. Already, the police and a tow truck was gathering evidence.

"This area is secured. Please, take a step back. A south demands.

"It's actually my car." I say.

"Your car? Care to explain what happened?" He asks. My eyes shoot to the sheriff and I see him approaching me.

"It's okay, deputy. I've got it from here." He says. The deputy walks away. "What's up, Lea?" He sighs.

"Hey, Sheriff." I smile nervously.

"So what happened here?" He asks.

"Funny story. Uh...I wasn't drinking, let's start there." I chuckle.

"I believe it." He nods.

"I can't do this to you, Lea." Stiles sighs, approaching Sheriff and I.

"No, Stiles. It's fine." I frown.

"Look, I was speeding, I wasn't paying attention to what I doing and I made her swerve into the ditch." Stiles explains. Sheriff slowly shuts his eyes and lets out a sigh.

"Lea. I understand and if you wanna press charges against Stiles here. I also understand you'd want to make him pay for your insurance." Sheriff says. "But if I were you, I'd go with pressing charges on him."

"Wh-Dad!" Stiles frowns. I let out a laugh.

"It's totally okay. Really. My insurance will cover it." I laugh.

"Are you sure? Maybe it'll straighten his behind out." Sheriff glares at Stiles.

"Why are you encouraging her?" Stiles argues.

"Guys, guys. I- really. It's okay. It's okay. I promise." I laugh. Sheriff sighs and nods his head.

"Thanks, Lea. You're a good kid." He smiles at me.

"Anytime." I smile back at him. Sheriff walks away and Stiles turns to me.

"Thank you." He sighs.

"Oh, you're not off the hook just yet, Stilinski."

"I'm not?"

"You bet your ass I'm not! You made me wreck my car, my very first car that I bought with my own money! Of course you're not getting left off so easily." I laugh.

"Okay. So...what do I have to do?" He asks.

"Oh, just you wait. I have so many things in store just for you." I smirk at him. Stiles sighs.

"Alright, fine." He says.

"Good. Starting now, you're taking us home."

"Oh, I had to take you home anyways!" He rolls his eyes and storms off to his jeep. Lydia and I let out laughs and followed Stiles to his jeep.

Allison and I sat in my room, sitting a small distance from each other. Allison had texted me that she wanted to talk, and I was quick to let her come over. Here she is. Now, we're sitting here, in complete and utter silence, glancing at each other every five seconds.

"Uh...Allison." I utter.

"Yeah?" She asks.

"You wanted to talk. You're here...so..." Allison gasps lightly.

"Right." She laughs. "I guess I've been trying to figure out how to start the conversation." She sighs.

"I'm guessing you wanna talk about the fight we had?" I ask.

"Yeah." She nods. She inhaled deeply and looks me in the eyes. "Everything I said that night, I was wrong. You're not worthless in this group. You're strong. And you're badass. I never knew people could fight with sticks. Literally." She says.

"Metal stick." I smile.

"Did you practice?" She asks.

"No. Not really. Uh...well, maybe. I mean, it sort of just comes to me. It's like I just already know." I shrug. Allison smiles. "What?" I ask.

"Maybe it's from your mom. Like she passed her abilities to you. Now you've got her strength. Her warrior side." She says. I show a small smile.

"Yeah. I-I guess so." I say. I inhale deeply and look at her. "I'm still learning. Sometimes I hear things, sometimes I don't. It just comes and goes. Sometimes I hear voices, sometimes I hear silence. But there's only one thing that I know. I know when a death is gonna happen. And I can't really do anything about it, I guess. From my experience at least. What I'm saying is, Allison, if I knew what was happening to your mom, I would've said something about it. At least, I think I like to think I would."

"I shouldn't have took my anger out on you. Or Derek. Or Boyd. Or...Erica. I just...I guess I should've done things differently." She sighs.

"You were grieving, Allison. You were hurt. You lost your mom, anger is part of the package." I smile. Allison nods.

"How did you handle it? When your mom died?" She asks. I shrug my shoulders.

"She gave me away two weeks after I was born. I didn't find out about her death until a few months back. I guess it didn't really affect me. I never knew her. Y'know, she was just a woman who gave birth to me. She's my mom, but she's not my mom." I explain. Allison nods her head.

"I'm sorry, Lea. Especially about everything that I've said to you that night. You're the complete opposite of what I said. And it makes me proud and grateful that we've got somebody like you in our lives. But, I'm extra grateful because you're my best friend."

"I'm sorry, too."

"You don't need to apologize-"

"No, I think I do. I stuck myself in your business. In your grief. I mean, I should've just let it go." I say. Allison stands up and she holds her hands out to me. I accepted her assistance and she pulls me up. We both embrace each other in a hug.

I'm glad Allison and I made up. I'm glad we came to out difference and just came clear all together. Without Allison, it was hard. And being around her or even Stiles talking about her, it just made me feel like I was walking about eggshells and I hated every second of it. Now that we're good between each other, it makes me feel less stressed out. She's back. We're back. And we're best friends again. Nothing gets better than that. I'd say, that's just the best way to end a war.