Chapter 33 - Run

Začať od začiatku

I don't need any person that's not loyal on me. And I also don't have time to play their mind.

So just kill em.

---

Dazai Osamu's POV

Since I got no way to contact Ango, I don't know what was happening outside. I should choose the device that never care about batteries and stuffs.

I'm dying to know the situation outside.

I've been reported everything to him. He also has a skill to made such a great strategy.

The last report that I've send him was the information that said, "Decay of Angels only has 1 paper".

But, there was so many thing that I want to send him too. But what can I do?

"What? This is governmental activity?! We are work for government too!" I heard someone shout that from the outside.

I heard so many footsteps outside. What are they doing?

"Hmm, what are they doing, Dostoevsky??"

"Why would you asked me?" He smiled and put down his book.

"Huh, I thought that they will quickly free us from this hell of boredom!"

"..." He changes his expression.

"Hmm? What's wrong with your face?"

"I... I'm not feel good about this." He is serious.

Suddenly, my head also cracked with those people who making some mess outside.

This is not good.

"Hey, Dostoevsky! If you gotta chance to escape for now, will ya go to the safe place or going to death?" He smiled.

"Funny joke, Dazai Osamu... maybe, this is the time-"

.
.
.
.
.

"

"...we should really run for our life." He pointed his right hand.

Some explosions happen everywhere around us. An explosion even happens beside my cell and just make a big hole on it.

"Is this..."

"Well, two side of governmental affairs. Who will you choose, Dazai Osamu?" He jumped outside and dissapeared.