Chapter 23 - Fraud!

The Detective agency tied this man body since he can't use his ability due to Dazai's touch.

Everyone got save. Also now because of Yosano's ability, Haruno get healed. And for (Y/N), she's safe because she was escaped to the Agency's office with Dazai.

But then, there are several people came with black capes.

The agency members, such as Atsushi, Kunikida, Tanizaki, Kenji, and Yosano was tied by these guys.

The officer outside of Haruno's house was down because of these guys.

Then, suddenly the caped guys tied Gogol with chains and the chain was connected with every member's body.

The caped guys also tied with these chains.

When Gogol gives every Agency's member smile, the chains moved and cut every caped guys body and also Gogol's body.

Everyone was terrified due to the thing that was happened.

---

Nakajima Atsushi's POV

There are hundreds of cops surrounded us right now. We're actually have been framed. No one in this room has killed that guy.

The cops in here thought that we killed this guy by cut his body into 2 part.

But, we are being framed! This is all fraud.

"This is Fraud! We didn't do anything! We are innoncent!" Tanizaki-san said.

"What we gonna do, Kunikida-san?!"

Kunikida-san looks not okay with this. He keeps silent and thinking. I never seen Kunikida-san sweating this much.

"We have no time!" Yosano-san grabbed her big sword and makes down like 5 cops.

"Y-yosano-san??" We are surprised by that.

"Remember! The frame, was on the media!"

I suddenly look at the camera that wasn't on now. But, that camera was on when the incidents was happen.

"The world might have know us as a criminal right now. Nothing can stop these cops with just talking. We are a criminal now!" Yosano-san keeps swinging her sword through people.

"She's right..." Kunikida-san said.

"What do you mean, Kunikida-san?"

"We will run now." He wrote a gun on his note book and hand us the guns.

We finally can make a way to out of this house and run from the cops. Haruno-san can't really move her feet after that recovery.

Because she's not really famous like us, we let her to take a train. First she was hesitating. But then, she said she will back with someone that can helped us.

We left her alone in that moving train. We run to the forest to avoid cops.

But then, 2 people stand in front of us. One female and one male.