Chapter 2 - What A Surprise

Its rainy in Yokohama. Yes, I'm moving again since the police in Europe start recognizing my action.

Yokohama is such an interesting place. As half Japanese, I can fluently speak Japanese. I have half of my entire life around the world.

As soon as the government of a country starts to chase me, I will move into the other place. It's like a rat.

In this beautiful place, I can't even think of playing a bad role. Actually, I hate being a bad person. I have always been asking myself about being so bold harming anyone else to feeding myself.

I hate myself as much I really want to leave this world.

But, I'm an ordinary human. I still have fear of death. If I can have someone who really can kill me, I would be really glad.

Because, no one in this world can really kill me.

My stomach growling again, begging for food. I still laying my back on the bench.

The sky was so clear. Yokohama... this place is actually the place when my mom died and... the place when I meet my savior, Fukuzawa Yuukichi.

"I want to leave this place as soon as possible..." the mumbled around my mouth.

"ARE YOU OKAY?" I heard a scream.

Dang, I don't really want to involve to any problem...

"HEY, DO YOU HEAR ME? COULD YOU COME HERE AND HELP THIS GUY?" a white haired strange looking boy called me.

I stepped on my feet and walking away from that place. As I tried to ignore him, he ran and grabbed my arm.

"Wh- why are you run away? There are a guy that already drowned!"

"Geez... it's not even my problem." He remove my arm and look at the ground.

"Dammit, okay-okay... where's him?" He starts to smiling and lead me to that guy place.

There was a brunette guy with brown coat that was unconscious on the ground.

"Strange... I don't feel like he ran out of oxygen. His pulse is actually-" The guy immediately open his eyes and wakes up his body.

"A-are you okay??" The white haired boy asked.

"Pretty woman... are you the one who saves me?"

"No, you owe your life to this boy."

"Cih..."

"C-cih?" The white haired boy gasped.

"I actually intended to be in that lake you idiot!"

Suicidal person?

"Wh-whaat???"

"I have no time. Can I leave already?"

"Ah thank you-"

"WAITT!!" The brunette said.

"What?"

"My name is Dazai Osamu. You pretty girl, wanna have double su-"

"No, thank you. I have to leave."

"WAITTT!! What's wrong with your cold headed personality?! Let me pay the kind act that you guys do for me!!"

"No, thanks."

"B-but I..." the white haired boy's stomach growled really loud.

"Ask this boy instead of me-" and then my stupid belly is also crying in front of them.

That brunette smile even wider.

Dammit...

"Then, thenn... shall we start to walk to the restawrann??"

What a weird way of speaking...

"I don't even think that you really have money to pay our meal." He chuckled.

"AHAHAHA... We don't need to thinking too much about money!! White hair boy, what is your name by the way?!"

"I.. my name is A-atsushi... Nakajima Atsushi."

"Okay Sushi-kun! And whaat is yours pretty woman???"

What is my name actually?

"I'm Siruko."

"Uhm Okayy Siruwko-Chan! What are you guys really want to eat??"

"Chazuke! (Rice that poured with tea)" Atsushi said.

"I don't really care about it, just let me leave already..."

"Un, nonono... I owe you guys thanks words and-" Then tall blonde with glasses guy came to us.

"DAZAI! WHAT ARE YOU DOING HERE??"

What is this again?? Can I just leave them, dammit...

"Aw aw aw, Kunikidaw-kunn! I need you to lend me some mowneyy!" The blonde guy glared at him immediately.

"WHAT?"

"Look, look I do really need to thank to these two people who has helped me..." His grin is some kind of annoying.

"You owe someone, but you ask me for money?!"

"No, actually... I don't really need meal. Thanks." When I tried to walk away, Dazai grabbed my arm.

"Don't you lie to me miss, I still can hear your tummy begging for you to eat some delicious meal~"

Dammit...

They grabbed me to a restaurant and I think I would be really in a danger.
Because I think I know who this "Dazai" guy is.