Chapter 15 - One Joy and One Misery

Your POV

In the middle of night, I can't sleep at all. I'm thirsty. I tried to call Goncharov. But he didn't answer it.

I refused to go get it by myself, If I do... I will lost again in this big building.

"Damn... I'm thirsty."

"It seems like you likely love to be hydrated." From no where even God doesn't know it, Dostoevsky sit beside my bed.

"WHAT ARE YOU DOING? YOU CREEP ME OUT!!" I jumped from the bed as I surprised.

He smiled and left me alone. I started to confused by his behavior. Smile and go, is that what he likes?

I laid my back again to this comfortable bed. But suddenly I heard a door move. He came with a gallon of water with an expensive device that can make the water's condition change.

"Dude, what the hell?" He starts to make thinking face.

"You said that you're thirsty, my lady?

"But not a gallon of water too! A glass is enough for me..."

But actually I need more... I don't know why, I'm used to not drinking in a long period before. But why I became this hydrated?

"It's okay, Goncharov is busy for some times. And I brought you dispensers too!" He operate the weird device.

"What even is that?"

"You don't know what is this?" He makes a thinking face again.

Well... I don't know what is it since I'm homeless, right?

He teaches me about the device. He shows his kindness towards his care. I don't know why, but I feel comfortable and warm.

 I don't know why, but I feel comfortable and warm

(Credit :  vveonnee98, found on pinterest)

He come close to me with his big smile. I never seen this smile of him before. It's like he sirencely smile to my stupidness.

Didn't he said he hates Humans because they're stupid?

He sits beside my bed again. He reads a book and waits me to sleep. After that day, he always spend his free time with me.

"Why aren't you sleep, Princess?"

"Stop with weird ways of calling me." He makes a little laugh.