Chapter 21 - SOS

Your POV

What the fuck is happened? This creepy clown suddenly popped up in front of us when we just talking.

His move is really fast. He stabbed this girl and made her down.

(Tell me the artist name if you know)

"Delicious taste of blood. Don't ya agree?" He said.

"What the fuck, dude?" I run into Haruno's body.

She's bleeding so much. It also in the critical place...

"It's so weird to see a demon like you care to someone. Who changed you?"

"Don't talk as you know who I am." I glanced at him and he smirked over me.

"HAHAHAHAHA.... is this a girl that also have change Dosu? What kind of person that have an ability to change a type of demon like you two??"

I jumped over him and trying to punch him. But, my fist just go through his body. His body has an ability to penetrate something?

"It's useless, lady..." he smiled.

"Fuck...."

"Words again, beautiful girl."

He aimed his right hand to his cape, then suddenly from nowhere his hand popped behind my neck. He grabs my neck and lifts my body with it.

"Ughh..."

"You will manifest Kamui's demand, (Y/N)."

Who is that?

I started to gasped for air. He chocked me hardly with his hand while he smiling and laughing.

Is he insane???

But when I lost for air, from the window, Atsushi and Dazai came.

Dazai touch this guy's body and his ability gone. I fall to the floor and started to cough.

Atsushi forced him to get out from this house. In the outside, there are several people from the Agency and cops.

"Whoah... that was close I guess." Dazai said as he look at my neck that has hand mark on it.

"I'm o- *cough* okay... *cough cough*" my lungs tried to search for air.