Chapter 3 - A Bad Criminal

We got into a restaurant. This white haired boy eat more than 10 bowls meal. I don't really care about what meal that I want to eat. So, I just ordered the same meal like this boy.

It's really fresh when the soup entered my belly. I have not eat since I moved to Yokohama.

It's because I really do avoid every action to harm people.

I hate it.

Since we sat there, this two suited guy talked about chasing a white tiger that usually appear around the lake.

But when they mention the "White Tiger", Atsushi acted strangely and trying to run away from the table.

He said that his orphanage was attacked by the tiger and that made that place run out of food and money. Because of it, they kicked him and let him has no place to called home.

An orphan... just like me.

"Then let's have Atsushi-kun helps us to catch the tiger!!" This brunette guy, I know he's actually acted stupid.

"Are you really okay about it?" The blonde ask.

"Yes and you Siruko! You'll help us too!" I clank my chopsticks when I heard it.

They look at me while I look at my bowl. I didn't answer his words. But when I realized, it was too late.

I realized that this guy.. is Dazai Osamu. He was a former mafia that has been called cold blooded when I was like 15.

When I look at him he was smiling at me.

Dammit!

"Siruko-chan... How about it?? Aren't you also appeared near that lake last night?"

"How do you know Dazai?" The blonde looks curious.

"When I was waiting for my double suicide partner, the beautiful maid from that bar~ I saw her sleeping on a bench!! Am I right Siruwkoo-Chann??"

Dammit. He follows me?

"What do you want?" I give him my cold eyes.

"Itss easy! I heard someone reported that he saw the tiger last night near that lake! So you are survived! I need you to help us!"

"Stupid, you are not even convincing me. And I'm not even seeing anything." He chuckled and hissing.

"Stop it Dazai. If she says no, so it's no."

"Dazai-San... I'm afraid that I couldn't be a help for you..." Atsushi also tried to avoid this offer.

"It's okay! If you two help us, you'll get a gift!"

Dazai Osamu... I know your trick. So just let me go.

"I'm not playing this game. I'm leaving-"

"I doubt you can leave this place Siruko-San." I stopped and look at him.

"What do you mean?"

"Do you really think you can escape this place? I don't really think you can." He gives me his annoying grin again.

"Dazai, what do you mean about it-" before the blonde finished his words I cut him.

"Okay, okay... I will help you."

"Hooraaay!"

I'm a Bad Criminal.

The solution is only one thing. I need to escape.