Chapter 20 - Dad Shapes

(Y/N) and the Agency got replaced to somewhere because of the hole inside of their building.

That small hole is actually a sign of some broken part of the Agency's building. So they're moved to one of their clerk's house. Kirako Haruno. The one with red glasses that obsessed with cat.

Her house isn't that big, but it can fit some members. The members that have moved to her house are Atsushi, Kyouka, Dr. Yosano, and Ranpo.

They're already there like 2 weeks. Everything was alright because (Y/N) didn't resist to follow them.

But she still under the Agency's eyes and not that free.

---

Your POV

How can a woman like this life with so much cats in her house? My nose has been itching itself because of the cat's fur.

"Hatchuuuh" I sneezed like thousands times.

"Ah... are you okay? I hope my cats can control their fur, hahaha." The glasses girl came to me handing some tissue.

"Not 'hahaha', but bless me." She laughed again.

Today I didn't see any member came to this house. I want to ask this girl, but who cares, right?

She makes a delicious pancake for breakfast. When I take a look closer, as what I think... there are 2 furs on the syrup.

"You should get rid of your cat when you cook sumthin..."

"Gah! I-I'm sorry... it's like 3- no 5 times I've done it?"

"15 times..." She laughed and rubs her head.

I take the spoon and eat them before she takes it.

"Uh, what?? Why did you eat it? It contains furs!"

"Nah... it's okay, garbage is my everyday meal." She looks pity on me.

"Don't make that face, girl. I'm not gonna die, though..." she smiles again.

It's so late. Why did the Agency didn't came? What are they doing?

This girl is so busy. I can't even bother to ask her about the other members. I walked to the couch near the huge window.

This place has a beautiful scenery. I enjoyed the birds sound, train, and the smell of baked bread.

So much surprise that happens these days...

First I almost dead in front of a river. I met many people after it. And now... its feel like a dream.

"Hey."

"Umm?? What happen Siruko-san?"

"What is the other members do? Why don't they come?" She looks surprised and also hesitated to answer.

"Umm... uh.., do you bored?"

"No... but if you don't want to answer it, it's okay by the way. I will just sit on this comfy couch-"