Chapter 28 - Thoughts

Natsume Souseki's POV

Never thought that this time will coming. It has been 5 years since I meet that main handler of Enchanted Novel.

After several years doing a research of some information about the secret myth of abilities... finally, I found the last act of that written story.

So, as I know... that handler keep jumping through the generations. And yes, she's already wake up now.

But, as what human is structured... humans are all greedy. And because of it, this thing would be happen.

The novel itself, was the key point.

If the novel fall to those organization...

---

Your POV

"Mommy... i have a weird dream again do you know?"

"Oh... poor you. But it's okay. We will have much dreams in the future."

"Really? I also wondered why you and big sister don't look like me? Why am I having this hair-"

"Shh... darling, you have a lot on your head... let me just give you a beautiful magic."

"Magic?"

"Why did you hugging me mommy?"

"Is it warm?"

"Yeah..."

"One day... you will find someone that give you a warmth like this. And from that, you'll get the biggest happiness in your life."

"YOU FUCKING MONSTER! YOU KILLED OUR MOM!"

"I- I don't know anything... mommy, wake up!"

"Big sis... wake up! Why did you guys not waking up..."

"What is your name?"

.
.
.
.
.
.

..

...

.......

White hair, didn't look good on me. Once again, I take the mirror and look at my appearance. I realize that I much look like when I was 5.

I wish, I was never wished to changed my hair.

Because, if I never wished that thing, maybe my mom and my sister didn't even die at that time.

My truly ability... is not like what Dazai said.

But, I don't really sure about this. Are all the cases that happened, was structured because of me?

Kamui... he's a dangerous person.

I need to know more about this ability. And get to know, if I really have a connection between these cases.