"What? What happened to Greenberg?" He asks.

"What happened to Greenberg? He sucks. You suck slightly less." Coach says. Stiles turns away with hope in his eyes.

"I'm playing? On the field? With the team?" He asks.

"Unless you'd rather play with yourself." Coach furrows his brows.

"I already did that today, twice." Stiles says. Scott and I lock eyes and we both laugh.

"Get the hell out there!" Coach yells. Stiles spazzes the hell out, gathers his things and runs out on the field.

"I can't believe it. He's playing. He's actually playing." I chuckle.

"I know. That's all he's ever dreamed of." Scott smiles. "Well, other than kissing Lydia. But that's a different story."

"Way different story." I laugh. I glance back behind me and see Lydia sitting with Scott's Mom and Stiles' Dad. "Well, I'm gonna go in the stands, be the teams personal cheerleader. Good luck, Scott." I smile.

"Thanks, Lea." He smiles back. I headed over to the bleachers and made my way over to Lydia, who sat down by Melissa.

"Hi, Sheriff." I smile.

"Lea." He greets.

"Stiles is playing tonight." I point out. His brows furrow down in confusion.

"He's playing? Why is he out on the field? He's never on the field." Sheriff says.

"Because he's on the team?" Melissa smiles. I sat down beside Lydia and I look back at Sheriff.

"He is." He says. His eyes light up and I could tell in this moment, he was a proud father. He's even excited to finally watch his son play on the team. "My son is on the field!" He shouts, grabbing everyone's attention to him.

The ref blows the whistle and the teams are at it. The opposing team scored the first goal. And the next goal, and the next goal, and the next and the next and the next. Each time Stiles tries catching a ball, he either falls, trips, gets tackled or gets the ball shot at his face. Luckily, he had a helmet on.

"Maybe he's just warming up." I say to Sheriff.

"Oh, he's just nervous. Plenty of time to turn it around." Lydia adds. Minutes go by and I noticed Isaac gets put out on the field. My eyes caught a player walking over to the bench and he sits himself down next to Scott. Scott and the mysterious player begin talking before they both turn around. My eyes widen and I found myself not grasping what I was seeing.

"Lea, isn't that Sully?" Lydia asks.

"Oh, my god. He's on the team? Wait, Sully's on the team? He's on the team!" I shout. Sully hears my excitement and he turns to me, shooting smile at me before he turns back to Scott.

"Sully! Get your ass out there!" Coach demands. Sully packs his things and runs out on the field with Isaac and Stiles. Sully and Isaac take out almost every one of our players except for Stiles. I quickly walk down the bleachers and sat down next to Scott.

"Something's happening. Isn't it?" I ask.

"Yeah. Gerard. He's waiting til the last 30 seconds of the game, something is gonna happen." He explains.

"Okay,'so what's the plan? I can see Isaac, who's back which is good, but, he and Sully are taking out the players? What's going on?" I ask.

"Gerard is planning something. We're trying to get all the players off the field so coach has no choice but to put me I'm so I can do something." He says.