Lost and found

Hi everyone! Sorry for the late hiatus 😅 Many ideas where in my mind and I couldn't properly write this chapter. If you haven't yet noticed I added a new book to my writing. Recently I have gotten into Demon slayer and I couldn't help but write a crossover with Haikyuu.

I thank my friends and my beta reader/co-writer in helping me with my stories. They along with my readers give me so much motivation to continue even I sometimes my insecurities get to me.
O

nce again, I hope you enjoy this chapter!

____

"Let me get this straight. You not only lost our captain, but also our manager and middle blocker," The coach said. Disbelief sipping out of his mouth. His brow furrowed in both annoyed and worried. Aran nodded in response. The twins, along with the rest of the team, lowered their heads in shame. Now you might be wondering, what happened? Well the thing is...neither do the team or coach know. One minute, Atsumu was helping Tobio out of the bus while Aran helped his boyfriend unload their bags to the hotel lobby. Suna was taking pictures as usual with Osamu. It was like any other day. Until Atsumu came out of the bathroom with a frantic look in his eyes.

Apparently their manager had to go to the bathroom and Atsumu guided him there. Then after five minutes the blonde showed up with no manager in tow. Aran was about to question him as to where the raven head was when he also noticed that Shinsuke was not next to him. At that moment Osamu also showed up. Suna's phone in his hand yet no middle blocker with him.

"You guys not only lost three important people to our team, but also the three people who are horrible with directions." Coach Kurotsu sighed. The tire wrinkles on his forehead deepen. Aran rubbed the back of his neck, feeling guilty for everything. Everyone knows that Tobio wasn't the best at reading directions and gets lost easily. But so are Suna and Shinsuke, which is surprising for anyone who didn't know the two like the team did.

Though Aran isn't too surprised. It must run in the family. As for Suna, he really doesn't know how the brunette can get lost. Didn't he live in Tokyo before? A guy like him should know how to get around busy areas. "I swear Tobio-kun was with me! I only looked away for two minutes and he was gone!" Atsumu exclaims. The setter was pacing around to try and calm himself down.

"Same with me. SunaRin was with me when he said he needed to look for his charger and the bag was next to us." To prove his point he waved at the phone in his hand. "He handed me his phone and started to look through the bag. Next thing you know he's gone."

"Shinsuke was also next to me while I helped him unload the bags. I looked away for one minute and he was gone," the ace groans. If it had been any other day he would not be this bothered. The thing is, they were already in Tokyo for nationals. And Tokyo is a big city, with over a hundred people coming in and out of the stadium and the hotel they were staying in. It's just their luck to lose three people.

The three people who were horrible with directions.

"Alright let's calm down," Akagi spoke up. "We don't have to play the first round today. So we can separate into three groups and look for them. Tobio-kun wouldn't have gone far. Especially with his knee. As for Suna and Kita, I'm sure they're also nearby." Aran nods, already taking his phone out.

"I'll call Shin. If he answers I'll ask for his location. Atsumu do the same with Tobio-kun. Osamu, take a few people with you and look for Suna since you have his phone with you," Aran instructs. Already going with Omimi and Akagi. Both twins nod. With no further explanation everyone separated into three groups.