Volleyball tryouts

Atsumu hummed a small tune as he walked towards Tobio's classroom, Suna and Osamu walking behind him. It was already lunchtime and the blonde wanted to spend it with the blue-eyed boy. That and Kita had a meeting with the volleyball coach regarding the new first years who would be applying to the club. Not wanting to leave his cousin alone he asked the twins to keep him company, not that Atsumu needed to be asked, he will gladly spend his time with Tobio.

Suna just wanted to tag along and Osamu was there to make sure Atsumu didn't cause any problems. Not that it matter much considering that both brothers always got in trouble no matter what. Looking at the classroom numbers Atsumu stopped at class four. Osamu and Suna stopped next to him and peek in. There on the far right corner, you could see Tobio writing on a blue notebook.

His eyebrows pinched together in concentration, the tip of his tongue poking out the corner of his mouth. Atsumu smiled at the sight, Tobio always looks cute when he was concentrating. There were many times that he would stare at him while the boy studied or took notes. It was a surprise that the younger hadn't noticed yet.

"Close your mouth 'Tsumu, drool is coming out of it."

Snapping out of his train of thoughts, Atsumu quickly looked away and wiped his mouth only to find that there was no drool there. Turning around to glare at Osamu, he instead, was met with Suna's phone then, a flash. Atsumu froze, they had tricked him!

"'Samu you bastard!"

Suna started to snicker and Osamu only smirked that little shit. Before he could lunge himself at his brother the three of them heard someone clear their throat.

"What are you doing?"

Atsumu once again froze, he saw how Suna tried to contain his laughter and doing a bad job at it. He could see his shoulders shake as he looked away. Osamu smirked at him before putting on a sunny (evil) smile.

"Hey Tobio-kun, we came here to have lunch with you."

"Ah, it's lunchtime already?"

Moving from his spot Atsumu pushed past his brother, ignoring his cry of anger, he then pulled a chair and sat next to the raven head. Tobio gave him a small smile that made his heart beat faster.

"C'mon let eat, we won't hear the end of it from Kita if we skip lunch."

Tobio gave him a nod before taking out his lunch, Atsumu followed along as his brother and Suna sat down and pulled their lunch. They were the only students in the classroom, so it was mostly quiet except for light chatter or the little fights Osamu and Atsumu had.

"Are you ready for volleyball club Tobio-kun?"

"Yes, I have a change of clothes in my locker and my notebooks ready. All I have to do is wait for Shinsuke to pick me up."

Suna hummed, "Well you won't need luck. I'm confident that you will get the spot, after all, you have been studying like crazy and thanks to that you got placed in an advanced class."

Osamu and Atsumu agreed. The raven-head had been spending a lot of time studying. He had dedicated his time to memorize and learn what he needed to know before the entrance exams. When Tobio received the acceptance letter he had cried tears of joy. Atsumu had hugged him, he was also happy. Not that he doubted Tobio's ability to get in, even with his past grades in middle school Kita had made sure Tobio learned and understand everything he could.

"Suna is right, the coach will let you try out. Just be careful it won't take long before word gets out about the manager position being open again. Those girls will be there and knowing how they are, it will be a mess." Said Osamu as he took a sip from his water.