45.) The New Age of Destruction

Saruto and his parents stand on the ground below while Isshiki and Momoshiki float in the air near the front Konoha gate. It was obvious that Isshiki was very dissatisfied with the fact that the fourteen-year-old boy managed to lead Momoshiki to the gates without argument.

Still, Isshiki didn't look angry nor overly frustrated. In fact, he seemed to calm down and grinned wide.

"It's nice to have you here, blood descendants of Kaguya." He said in a frighteningly happy demeanor. He looked behind him and looked towards Code--who was floating in the sky by scientific ninja tool--as if to speak with him. Whatever he said to the former vessel, the three along with their shinobi companions on the ground did not hear a word.

Code nods and Isshiki turns back and in silence, he reaches his hand out from his body and his hand opens up to reveal what can only look to be tiny spherical red pills. Boruto's eyes widened.

"Chakra pills!" He said. "Prepare for a huge explotion or anything of the sort!" He yelled into a seperate communication system on his wrist. It communicated with every friendly shinobi through mind transfer jutsu and had to be used only on special occasions.

Isshiki eats the chakra pills and chomps happily as if it was a favorite snack he hadn't had in a century. He then spread out his arms and legs to suck the power into his body. He then reached out in front of him as if to hug a really large ball and then Saruto noticed. He knew what to do before Isshiki even began.

In a blink of an eye, he was gone from between the ninth hokage and her husband. He used his flying raijin and teleported everywhere in the city. From streets to buildings and houses close to where he placed his symbols, he teleported and picked every person he found to a safe compound way outside the city. He wasn't sure if Isshiki was powerful enough to expand his planetary devastation to the safe houses in the Hokage faces but he sure wasn't willing to take the risk.

He came back near his parents in ten minutes. It wasn't quick and it definitely wasn't easy but it did the trick. By the time he came back, Isshiki already performed what he feared. The ninth Hokage had summoned Katsuyu who absorbed everyone in her body matter close-by. Saruto collaped in exhaustion on the paved road.

Sarada, who was still recovering in shock from her destroyed village, moved to tend to her son. Saruto smiled and informed his parents of the villagers' status and promptly fell asleep. Katsuya already began to heal the boy through Sarada's one hundred healing jutsu.

There was dust everywhere. A big shadow loomed over the remains of the village. This looked beyond repair. There were no buildings left in the main land of the Konoha village. Anything beyond the Konoha faces were perfectly fine but the overall damage of what used to be Konoha tore Boruto's heart. Boruto looked over the now humongous hole in the ground that he once called home. It hadn't looked this bad since the battle of Naruto and the leader of Akatsuki, Pain.

His life quickly passed through his eyes. This... this is the environment that father grew up in. This is real war.

Sarada snapped her fingers in front of Boruto to bring him back into reality. She looked deep into his eyes and without words, she convinced her husband that even if things didn't look okay, they weren't going to let aliens take away their peace. Boruto only nodded and Sarada kissed her husband on the cheek and passed her father's sword to the man's hand from her son's collection of weapons.

"Everyone listen to me! The villagers are safe. Right now, don't instigate any hardcore battle. We just need to hold them off until Saruto can get up from his chakra depletion and until we can reanimate all those we can reanimate from the past.

"Yes sir Lord Boruto!" Sounds of many shinobi rang to his mind through the mind transfer jutsu.

———

"Sar—ut—o. Saruto. He— kid can you h—r me?" Saruto tries to blink his eyes open but he was just too damn tired. Kurama talked to him from inside but he still needed to be awake for that. His vision and hearing was cutting and the only thing he really wanted was to sleep it all out.

"Kurama, forgive me—" Saruto passes out completely and Kurama gets an idea.

"Let's see if this could help." A surge of power flowed through Saruto quick. Saruto almost instantly wakes up. Chakra flowed through him like coffee to a toddler. Saruto stood up from his medical bed and detached Katsuya from his body, apologizing quick and making his way out.

"What's the situation?" Saruto asks the resting fox.

"It's been about twenty minutes. The shinobi currently fighting the intruding three are barely hanging on. Your parents had to go reanimate powerful beings and they're on they're way but they came from Orochimaru's lab so its not close. You need to get to the Otsutsuki and help take them down there." Saruto doesn't hesitate to transport to the area and help the ninja there.

"Asuma." Saruto joins the other three members of the third generation team seven.

"Saruto, you're back. I'm not sure if you've heard but we're here to only hold him back." Asuma tried informing his friend.

"I understand." Saruto says simply. Leaving behind his team and teacher, Saruto jumped in front of the whole group of shinobi.

"Oh?" Momoshiki noticed the boy.

"It's obvious you want me and only me so why don't we fight for my life? Three to one." He suggests.

Momoshiki, Isshiki and Code all nod to each other and Isshiki smiles wide.

"You really think we're that stupid? This is war, child. Anyone here will stop at nothing to keep you here. As it's war, we fight like war so let the fifth great ninja war continue for the future of your planet and the close conclusion to your life."

Saruto Hyuga: The Last Generationजहाँ कहानियाँ रहती हैं। अभी खोजें